Chapter 10

Kayla's POV

"She's in the what." Makayla just told me that Paige is in the hospital she got in a car accident with Ashton like Holly shit.

"Yeah I know do you think we should visit them?" Why would I visit her I mean really but I have an idea for her so I thought "sure why not." that's what I told Makayla.

Because I have my own car I drove me and Makayla to the hospital to go see Paige and Ashton.

"We're here" I said to Makayla she looked worried but I don't know, me and mak went to the front office to find there rooms they were close to each other so we didn't have to walk far from them but I just wanna see Paige **evil look**

We found Paige's room first but when we opened the door she wasn't in there, Makayla went to go find her while I stay in the room.

Paige's POV

Me and Eva haven't seen each other for about a year or something like that, she doesn't know Calum still bully's me. When she was at our school Calum wasn't as mean but when she left he got worst.

"So how's school?" Eva ask me as we were walking back to my room, my thoughts... oh you know got embarrassed by Calum putting whip cream on my face a few weeks ago and you know Luke kissed me to make Ashton jelly (jealous)

"Oh pretty good." I wasn't actually going to say any of that she would be so worried and I wanna hang out with her more like we used to and then maybe I'll tell her.

When we got to my room I could see my door was open when I walked in I could see... Kayla what the fxc* is she doing here.

"Who are you?" Eva ask walking over to her, if anything why is she here.

"My names Kayla." she replied putting her hand on her hips.

"You must be Paige's friend." Eva start to get excited I don't know why.

"Oh hell no, Makayla wanted to see if you were okay and I guess you are." could she say it anymore ruder I mean what the hell did I to her, so many people get bullied and sometimes they don't even know why that's me.

"Oh okay." Eva start to get more quite then sat down on a chair next to the bed.

"Hey I couldn't fin-" I heard someone say I turned around to me Makayla.

"OH MY GOD you okay." she run over to me and gave me a hug I saw Kayla roll her eyes when she did.

I pulled away just wanted to say 'why do you care, you had no right to tell people about my plans or spy on me' but I didn't i just smiled.

"Yeah so she okay can we go now I'm bored as fuc*" I wanna slap Kayla so bad but I know it will cause drama like a lot of drama.

"You can go if you want." I said to Makayla as nice as I could, when I looked back at Kayla she was on her phone most likely checking her messages.

"Oh my god!" She had a shocked look on her face "what's wrong." Makayla ask her walking over to her "Calum's in hospital... his in this hospital." then she showed Makayla the messages (ithink)

"Oh god where is he now?" Makayla said giving Kayla her phone back "Michael said there in his room right now, I gonna go find them and make sure my babe is okay." babe really.

Then she walked out with Makayla saying "I'm gonna go to I wanna see my babe too but hope you get better." then she walked out WAIT a minute babe since when dose she have a boyfriend... hold on a minute Luke's taken, Calum's taken that means she's with Michael. I really hope I'm wrong.