Chapter 16

After I was finished daydreaming I went down stairs to find my mum and Alex have breakfast, well my mum is just having coffee Alex is having toast.

"Morning." my mum says having a sip of her coffee.

"Morning mum." I reply giving her a kiss on the forehead. She's taking some time off work for a while because she's been working no stop for a while now, she just really needs a break.

"Alex were walking with my friend Nicky today too." He nods and finishes off his toast, I'm not really hunger today so I just grabbed a breakfast bar.

While I'm eating my breakfast bar I hear a knock at the door, must be Nicky. I jumped out of my chair and run over to the front door.

When I opened the door I saw Nicky playing on his phone.

"Hey Nicky, wait I'll be out in a sec just let me get my bag." I ran back inside before Nicky could even say anything else. I tell Alex we need to leave and he goes and grabs his bag I run back to the front door and so dose Alex. I introduce Alex and Nicky they seem to have a far few things in common.

While they were walking I started to daydream again...

// flashback //

I hate going to school now it's been like 3 weeks almost 4 that people have been spreading rumours about me, I don't even know who made them up.

"Come on lazy girl get out of bed your gonna be late." My mum says. I get out of bed and do my daily routine.

.
.
.
.

"Hey girly." I turn around to see Eva she's the only friend I really have.

She's been fighting a lot with Michael lately and it's all my fault. Now Calum, Michael and Luke all hate me and have started... bullying me.

Just randomly last week Luke pushed me over, Michael called me a fat and Calum called me bitch.

"Hey, how things with Michael?" I have a feeling nothing good because she just keeps her head down and plays around with her hair falling on her face.

"Everything is horrible, he bloody broke up with me last night, worst part is he texted he he could of told me in person. I thought what we had was special." I just pull my arm around her shoulder and tell her everything is going to be okay and his missing out on so much.

.
.
.
.

"You know if you ate anymore you'd be bigger than a hippo." I look up from my food to see Calum, Luke and Michael. Great.

"Yeah your fat and ugly as it is." What do they want from me, I close my eyes and breath in.

As my eyes are close I heard something fall, I opened my eyes and say my tray was on the ground.

"What was that for." I yell all the boys look surprised.

"Shut up were just helping you out I mean look at you." I felt a tear and then a few more up to the moment where I was on the edge of balling my eyes out.

"Stop bloody crying." Calum says while Michael hits my shoulder.

I look but up to see if anyone is looking as soon as I look up I see... Eva. She's crying just standing there.

While we have eye contact I lip 'help me' but she just turns around and walks away. How could she do that.

When I looked back where the boys were standing they weren't there, so I ran to toilets.

Thank god no one was in there.

When my back hit the wall the bell went, no way I'm going to class with makeup streaming down my face.