Chapter 8

"Don't keep me waiting!" I said with a giggle.

"He said yes." But before I could say anything she grabbed me and pulled me over to him with a big smile on her face.

"Well hello you." he said to me grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

I started to blush and next thing I knew he kissed me like holy shit... His my first kiss. ((Shitballs))

Paige's POV

I was currently in Ashton's car we were talking about music and what his favourite bands are.

"Oh my god I love Nickelback I mean who doesn't!" I said to Ashton giving him a smile, I just love how we have so much in common.

"Ture that." he said having a little giggle "Where here!" Pulling into a drive way and taking the keys out of the car.

I hopped out of the car then walked to the front door, he was trying to find the house key it took him about a minute not long. I walked in to see a beautiful house with family pictures on the walls it was just amazing.

"OMG you live here." I said walking over to some of the pictures on the wall.

"Yep, with my mum, little sister and brother." walking over to me and putting his arm around me.

"Oh my is that you." i said pointing to a nude baby picture of Ashton, now that was cute and funny obviously.

He started to blush "shit don't look at it, it's embarrassing." blushing even more and coving the picture up.

"Well I think it's cute." giving him a nudge.

He showed me around the house and then we went to his room and watching some family guy, love that show and so dose he.

"Hey are we still going out tonight." turning the TV off and looking right into my eyes, his eyes are so gorgeous.

"Depends on you I know I want to." facing him and giving him a smirk.

He laughed "OH MY GOD of course I wanna go still why wouldn't I." He practically yelled at me.

"I don't know." we both watch some bark baker videos on YouTube for hours, then I told him I wanted to go home and change for tonight, he dropped me off at mine and told me he'll be back in 2 hours.

"What should I wear." I kept telling myself.

I swear everytime I care on what I wanna wear I feel like there's nothing in my wardrobe, but when I don't care what I wanna wear it's like I ever single piece of clothing in the world.

"I'll just wear some leggings and a tank top." I just wanted to wear something comfortable and casual, after I got dressed I left my hair down and kept it natural no makeup.

I had 1 hour left so I thought I'd watch some YouTube, it's been half an hour and so far I've watch like 100 Ricky Dillon videos and some Zoella videos.

I had half an hour so I thought I'd text Ashton to see what he was doing.

Me: hey ASHIE

Ashton: hi gorgeous

Me: I'm bored

Ashton: same! can I just pick you up now??

Me: sure

Ashton: be there in 5 bye x

Me: bye xo

I waited 4 minutes when Ashton arrived man his fast, I quickly got my phone and the house key and put my money in my pocket. I locked the door and ran to Ashton's car feeling so hyped up I could just scream... but I won't.

"Looking beautiful." he said giving me a grin, honestly no one calls me that besides my mum. I just blushed at his comment then he drove off.

The drive was silent but it always is.

Calum's POV

I was sitting in my room on Facebook bored out of my mine so I thought I would go for drive.

I got in the car and drove well I don't even know where I'm going. I was speeding but I always do I have so many tickets to pay but I don't care.

I felt like I was in a car race I've never gone this fast before but I like it, I turned a corner faster then usually but I kinda went in the other lane... that was fu*king bad idea caz I hit someone SHIT!

-------------------------

ANOTHER CLIFFORDHANGER!

but I'm pretty sure you know who he hit or maybe you don't it could of been anyone...

Instagram: earth2dancers
Twitter: izzy5sos___
Other wattpad: 1d_storyss

•vote•share•comment•follow•