Chapter 9

Paige's POV

I could hear so many things going on around me but last thing I knew Me and Ashton where going out.

"Com on we need to take her to the hospital now." I heard some random voice say wait a minute HOSPITAL.

I could feel some one helping me up and putting me in a bed, what the hell is happening... have I died yet.

"It's okay honey you'll be fine just hang in there." A mystery voice said, I could feel all my muscles aching I tried to open my eyes and I did success but only one as I open it I saw some one familiar it was... Calum.

"Calum." I said so quite I could just hear myself, but then I blacked out from the pain.

-

I woke up to hear beeping I had wires attached to my arms... Wait I'm actually in the hospital holy crap.

"Paige you up?" I looked up to see my brother "yeah what happened." I sat up man everything still hurts but I'm okay.

"Some one was driving like an idiot and he hit you and Ashton." he came closer and sat next to me. "but I'm glad you okay."

"OMG Ashton where is he??." I totally forgot I was in the car with Ashton at the time, I started to get really worried about it I mean is he dead.

"Don't worry his fine I was just talking to him." just my brother saying 'fine' made me calm down "thank god." I whispered to myself but maybe I talked to soon.

"Quick we need to take him to the opposition room." some one yelled, my door was still opened so I could see them taking the person down the hall but it was Ashton.

"Paige stay here." I'm brother got up and left the room right after they took Ashton past my door but I didn't know what was happening after that caz my brother closed the door.

"What the hell is happening, is this all my faul.?" I whispered to myself and tears were streaming down my face.

I cried for about half an hour and then went back to sleep, Is this my fault?? Was the question running though my head the whole time that I was sleeping.

"Yo Paige." I wake up to see my brother again hopefully his got good news on Ashton.

"Omg is Ashton okay." I grabbed my brother for a hug feeling safe and just wanted a answer.

"His fine he wants to see you but his not aloud to get up so you have to go to him." he said putting his hand out to help me out of bed I was still in pain but I just wanted to see Ashton so badly.

"Okay this is his room do you want me to come in." I look at the door worried just thinking is Ashton mad at me. "nah I'll be okay but wait." I had just realised that mum wasn't here. "where's mum." I said looking at my brother. "doing paper work for you." I actually thought my mum didn't come but she's here.

My brother opened the door for me to Ashton's room when he opened it Ashton was wake with 3 people around him, my bro left the room as I walked in.

"Paige your okay!" Ashton said to me with a big smile on his face if anything I'll glad his okay, I just felt like running to him but I can just walked.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug but as I was pulling away, he pulled me back and kissed me.

"Ew get a room." a younger girl said with a weird look on her face.

"Shut up Lauren." he said to her hold on it must be his sister I remember that face from the photos at his house.

"Paige this is my mum Anna, my little brother Harry and my annoying sister Lauren." he said pointing at each one of them, he was smiling at me that just makes me so happy.

"Nice to me you Paige Ashton's always talking about you at home and now I finally get to meet you." Ashton started to blush which made me giggle.

"Well anyway we'll leave an give you guys so time together." Anna said walking out with Lauren and Harry.

"So... I honestly feel like this is all my fault." I said sitting on the bed next to Ashton giving him a hug.

"No don't think that who ever was driving the other car it's there fault they were speeding." he had a serious look on his face so I guess he really meant it.

I stayed silent for a few seconds just thinking "who was driving the other car?" I didn't even think of asking my brother that but who was driving.

"Um I don't actually know maybe ask you brother." I sat up giving Ashton a quick kiss on the check and going to find my brother.

I found him after a few minutes he was talking to a girl they don't look familiar so I went up to them and as she turned around I was in shock but in a good way.

"Oh my god Eva is that really you." I was looking at one of my old friends that left the school a while ago I haven't talk to her in ages, I was so happy to see her.

"OH MY GLOB PAIGE!!" I guess she was excited to see me caz she run up to me and gave me a hug man I miss her so much.

¡--------------------------------------------¡

Who's remember Eva?? Paige talked about her in the first chapter!

OH MY 5SOS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 3k!! I actually never thought it would ever get 100 or 50 views but it's got 3k hol(l)y shit!!
Love you people -izzy

••vote•comment•share•follow••