Chapter 15

Paige's POV::

"Get up sleepy head!" I shot up and everything is burly.

"Come on get up were gonna be late!" When I get my vision back I see Alex.

"Okay okay I'm up you dumb ass now get the hell out of my bedroom." I say he replies with yes sir like I'm the boss and he walks like a soldier.

Oh yeah his starting school today how could I forget. I jumped out of bed feeling really really excited I mean my cousin is starting school with me and I got a boyfriend. Life's good again.

*buzz*

"Hmh?" I walk over to my desk and see a message from Nicky.

(nicky) Chicken boy: can I walk with you to school??

Me: sure!

I send him my address and start getting ready, I grabbed my flannelette shirt black top and my black jeans with rips in them.

"Come on I don't wanna be late for my first day!" Alex yells at me though the house. I was like that on my first day I was worried I was gonna me late and now I wish I was.

// flashback //

"Mum hurry up I don't wanna be late for my first day!" I scream shaking my mum so she gets out of bed.

"Get ready and then I'll get up." She sighs pulling the covers over her face.

"I am ready! It's 8:30 so we gotta leave, school starts at 9 o'clock." I am so dam excited for my first day at a new school this is the first time I've moved schools.

.

.

Oh my god. where here where here! My new school so far looks awesome.

"Okay I'll see you after school." My mum says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I exist the car and wave as my mum drives off, can't wait till I get my own car in like 3 years.

I make my way to the office and get my papers for my classes and locker after I do that I go look for my locker.

As I turn the corner I bumped into some one and feel straight on my ass, good way to start the day.

"Omg I am so sorry I gotta watch out where I walk." They say I look up and... wow.

"Hi I'm Calum- Calum Hood, you are?" I started to daydream when he was talking, his eyes are like dark chocolate and so is his hair but his got some blonde in it which makes him even cuter.

What the hell am I saying I just meet this kid.!

"Um hello did I lose you or something." He waves his hand in my face laughing.

"Oh sorry, I'm Paige- Paige Smith." I smile at him he smiles back, I will probably never forget that smile.

"You new?" I nod as I go back down to pick up the papers I dropped.

"Well welcome to hell." He laughs and I join him. "Anyway I've gotta go maybe I'll see you latter." He runs off.

I may or may not have a crush on some one I just meet... I mean he seems nice like really nice and his really cute.

I go to my first class, Maths I've ways hated Maths I've never been good at it. When I walk into I classroom I see Calum so far my day has actually been good.

"That's her." I hear him say, his siting next to a blonde boy with bright blue eyes his eyes are really nice.

"Hi Calum." I wave at him he smirks at me and says hi back.