Chapter 20

* okay so before this chapter starts
1. sorry i haven't updated in ages i just haven't been feeling like writing lately
2. some commented saying the story is moving slowly and i do agree with that a lot so this chapter has skipped a few weeks
so yeah... enjoy *
*i didn't check for spelling mistakes sorry*

paige's pov

the last couple of months have been crazy, sad, happy and funny.

crazy because i got a bloody nose piercing, i mean okay.

im surprised my mum lets me keep it in.

sad because my brother moved away.

happy because school has been amazing, me and ashton are going great. Michael and Calum haven't been rude but luke has.

funny because kayla and my cousin are dating but it's more funny because she doesn't like him but his just getting sucked in

so it's been like two months since ashton's party... doesn't even feel that long.

everyone hangs out now besides luke and i wouldn't mind him hanging out with us because we all know there's a nice side to him.

.
.
.
.

"i love you." ashton says to me as he holds me in his lap, we've gotten so much closer it's just like we're best friends but we're also dating.

"love you too." i reply kissing his neck.

"i f*cken love your piercing." he laughs, i've had it for two months and he still tells me how much he likes it.

"do you wanna do anything this weekend?" i ask getting out of his lap going over to my desk to grab my laptop.

"i can't actually hang out this weekend... i need to help my mum..." he says as i sit back next to him with the laptop on my legs, but it was weird because he looked away when he said it.

"with what?" i ask.

"just moving boxes and shit." boxes? boxes for what, i look at him confused.

"paige..." he stays silent.

"im moving."

calums pov

"can't believe i stopped hanging out with because of that bitch." i say to luke as we head over to his house.

"your an idiot you know that?" he says as i nod, i don't know how i feel towards paige but she's with ashton so i can't do much.

michaels pov

as me and makayla sit in my bedroom i hear my phone start to ring.

"hold on babe." she sits up from leaning on my chest, i grab my phone and see it's luke.

*bc im lazy im doing M for Michael and L for Luke*

M — "hey what's up?"

L — "you hanging out with me and calum today or nah."

"hi mikey!" i hear calum yell in the back.

L — "shut the f*ck up!"

M — "anyway... no i wanna try something new today with makayla." i say a little more softer.

L — "oh okay i see how it is, anyway good luck dumb ass."

M — "see ya dick head"

i hang up and walk back over to makayla, she's on her phone not paying attention.

"mak." her head shots up. "i was wondering if you wanna you know try something new."

she looks at me really confused, after a while of her staring at me i think she finally got the idea and smirked at me.

as i walk over to her she stands up, i start to pull my shirt off throwing it to the side.

"never seen you shirtless... i like it." she smiles at me, i sit on the bed and pull her down with me.

i pull her into my lap and start kissing her, she kisses me back but she starts moving to my neck. she gets my soft spot.

"makayla." i moan, she just laughs. "yes mikey." she says tugging on my hair a little.

i put my hands on her waist and putting them under her shirt slowly lifting it up, soon enough it's off and all i want to do is lick her all over.

"you gotta just star at me or do something." she laughs, pushing me down flat on the bed.

rough girl.

she lays down next to me... wait what.

"im waiting for the right time." she sits back up but gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"well im gonna go." what?

she starts putting her shirt back on, picks up her shoes and leaves.

"well that just happened..."

nickys pov

"i really don't know if i do." im with eva, she's talking about how she doesn't know how she feels towards michael.

"you'll be careful because remember his still with makayla." i don't mind talking to her about this, ill do anything to make sure she happy because after all she is one of my best friends.

alex's pov

"alex." kayla moans my name from the couch.

"yeah." i reply looking into the living from the kitchen.

"can we do something today im really bored." i walk over to her and pull her up.

"come on let's go."

+

i am so fucken sorry.!

please don't kill me.!

ive been on follow block / couldn't be fucked writing

the next chapter im hoping to put up soon bc it will probably be short again

it will probably be lukes pov calums and makaylas

love you guys so much thanks for sticking around lol

xx