Darkiplier's Story

Hey if you guys really liked 'Disowned', I urge you to check out my latest story!

It's called, 'What You Make Of Yourself: Darkiplier's Story'

It kind of has similar vibes to 'Disowned' but it's all about Dark with a bigger mystery afoot! 

The story currently has seven chapters and I update pretty frequently. If you haven't checked it out yet, I ask that you give it a try. Things are about to get really interesting in it, I promise ;)

Description: 

Ever wonder who you're supposed to be? If who you think you are is the version of yourself you want to be? Or are you just being the person you think other people want? Darkiplier feels that way all the time. He's always been told that he is the villain but he never really feels like he is. . . . Does that mean he's a failure as an ego, Markiplier's biggest creation disappointment? Or is he really meant for a different role?

Characters involved:

Darkiplier, Markiplier, Darkiplier, Wilford Warfstache, Eric Derekson, King of the Squirrels, Yandere, Yancy, Illinois, Magnum, Dr. Iplier, Bim, The Jims, Host, Google, Bing, Dark Chica, Chica, Spencer, Henry, Amy, Bob, Wade, Felix, Ethan, Sean, Chase, and MORE!

(Other characters not announced yet in story 😘)

Check it out on my profile page if you haven't already and let me know what you think? Hope you all like it so far! Love you guys! 

AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 585 FOLLOWERS SO FAR! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! 💚💚💚