Secrets Exposed

Anti was in a panic.

He was hyperventilating.

Thrown into hysteria.

He saw Dark for a split second only for him to be taken away again!

The demon . . . . switched them?

It was pitch black whether he closed his eyes or not and it didn't matter if he generated light with his sparking or lightning.

Anti started glitching, not being able to handle what was happening. He remembered the last time he was here. The soft vacuum in the air taking away his breathes. His energy. The memories it forced him to relive. Right in front of Dark. Of course Dark couldn't see what Anti saw but he knew it had screwed him up even more than he already was.

Now that Dark knew, he was regretful that he didn't help and had expressed that to Anti. Anti, at the time waved it off. Lord, he wished he was there now.

'But then you wouldn't be here with me .. .' a voice rang out in the darkness. It almost blared in his mind.

Anti twirled around spastically for the source but of course he couldn't find it.

"Where are you!? Show yourself you fooking bastard!"

'Aw well that's no way to treat a friend. . . . . you and I are closer than you think. While Dark rejected my power, Actor took it with full stride. But now he's failed me. And you. . . could be my new toy'

Anti could feel sweat forming on his brow. He wanted to whimper, he was so scared.

"I'm not your damn toy!" but he tried to stay strong, "Let me out of here!"

'We're going to be here for a while. So enjoy the ride, Antisepticeye' it taunted him, 'Actor gave into me after so long. So will you'

In a blink of an eye, Anti found himself somewhere he hadn't been in years.

He recognized the office.

It was Sean's.

From Halloween night of 2016.

There was an abrupt stillness in the air but when the Septic egos saw Dark lying there in the grass, Marvin was quick to get him back to the manor.

They didn't know what happened to Anti but they could easily guess.

The Ipliers were frantic and excited to see Dark again but also somber and scared. Yes, they had Dark back but they lost another Iplier in turn.

Dr. Iplier had Dark down in his office, of course, but Henrik stayed with the other Septics. He knew Dark was just exhausted. It would take probably a few days to get his energy back. Until then, they had to play the waiting game.

But by then, Anti might not make it.

Mark was pacing in front of all of them. He looked like he wanted to yell and scream. Especially at Sean. Sean, meanwhile, stayed silent but looked . . . . mournful.

"How could you fucking do that, Sean?!" Mark finally lost it, "I specifically told you NOT to take Anti with you and you did it anyway! And now he's GONE! He's fucking GONE, Sean!"

"I'm sorry, Mark!" Sean stood to face him, equally as upset, "I just wanted to help him! I just wanted to fooking help him, Mark! I couldn't stand him always so damn upset! So sad and depressed! I couldn't fooking take it!"

"And you think I couldn't, either!? But you don't know what's best for him, Sean! You don't! You may be his creator but he's not your ego!"

"Fuck you!"