Act 2

Actor grinned, "How are you feeling, Anti? Heard you were . . . . . . .incapacitated."

The glitch snarled at him, "Actor. . . . well as you can see, I'm better! No thanks to you! You dare to come here again so soon after what you've done!?"

Actor just grinned, looking back from him to Chase, "Oh yes. . . I dare. Because I seem to sense someone's quite a bit weaker than before.. . . . And Dark's not around for back-up"

"I don't need Dark's help to kick your ass"

"We'll see about that"

Jackie came up to Anti's side, "Yeah. We will. Dark and Anti's not the only egos that can pack a punch, asshole"

Wilford cocked his gun, "Darn right about that, boys"

Yancy dug out his shiv and Illinois unwrapped his whip from his waist. 

But Actor didn't really look intimidated. He stared through Anti as if he could read him like a book, "I'd think you'd be too . . . . worried . . . . about your safety what with Chase here, glitch. Doesn't he make you . . . anxious?"

He got him there.

Anti wasn't really sure if Actor could or would take control over Chase when they fought. Yes, it DID sort of make him anxious, having the father ego behind him with a gun. 

But like hell that he'd actually show it.

He heard a deep growl behind him and a click of a gun and his heart raced.

"The only one who should be anxious here is you." Chase came up to stand beside Anti, too, "You're severely out-numbered"

Actor's eye twitched, "Oh but Chase . . . . have you really forgotten what Anti's done to you? You can just . . .let it go now so suddenly and easily just like that? Can't you still hear your children's cries?"

Chase swallowed and bit his lip but he refused to let Actor manipulate him again, "Fuck off."

He suddenly lifted his gun and shot but unfortunately  . . .. the bullet went clean through him!

Luckily, there wasn't anyone behind him.

They all stared shell-shocked for more than one reason.

Actor just smirked, "You think you're a match, Brody? Who's the one who's been in your head the entire time you've been here? You're such an easy target, you know? Almost too easy" he teased.

Chase went to raise his gun again but Anti stopped him, "Don't. He's just taunting you. Obviously bullets won't work against him"

"And what will, Anti? You don't have the strength to take me out like you did last time" Actor was enjoying messing with them. It was all a part of his plan. They knew it was but they didn't know how else to go about taking him down. Only Anti and Dark have been able to run him off before.

Anti suddenly glitched above Actor brandishing his knife he had been using in the shooting range. He fell down to attack from above but something odd happened.

Too fast to really see, Actor dodged the oncoming assault, gripped Anti's throat and slammed him into the ground.

Anti coughed out in surprise and tried to glitch to get away but Actor stomped his foot down onto his chest, keeping him pinned. The foot pressed down on his chest, making the pain sear anew, causing tears to prickle on his eyelashes. He refused to cry or scream out though for this monster. He wouldn't.