The Real Actor

"WHERE IS HE!? YOU KNOW I WANNA KILL HIM!"

Yandere was only one of the many egos in the room that wanted Actor dead at their feet.

Anti was another but his fear for Dark countered it. He just stayed silent.

"You don't understand!" Marvin tried to argue, "Damien said that Dark is in the void but is too weak to get out by himself. The only one who can travel there is Wilford and we all know he's not in the best mind-state. Sorry Wilford"

The crazy Iplier just chuckled, "I understand!"

Yandere still looked frazzled but didn't want to argue against their senpai.

"And what exactly does that have to do with keeping Actor alive?" Illinois never sounded so pissed off, "If you want to do this all proper and let Dark kill him, I say that's stupid. We should get rid of him now so he can't hurt anyone else"

"The reason we're keeping him alive" Chase countered, "Is because he's the only one who knows how to get to Dark and perhaps without that demon inside of him, he'll be willing to help. Mark is with him right now ready for when he wakes up"

"He won't change" Anti growled out and everyone turned to listen to him, "No one as evil as him can. He won't help us. The reason the demon chose him as a vessel is because they're the same"

"You don't know that, Anti" Chase argued, "You didn't know Actor before Dark was created."

"And neither did you. You can't be sure! I didn't understand at first what I walked in on before but now that I do, I agree with Illinois! I say kill him while we have the chance!" he glitched in his anger.

"Anti, we shouldn't just-" Marvin tried to intervene but before he could go further, the door upstairs opened and closed.

Everyone was anxious waiting and watching as Amy came down the stairs, "Mark's still watching him until he wakes up" She said, "I don't fully get what happened but it sure is a mess, isn't it?

"Where's Dark's cane?" that was the first question Anti asked her.

Amy pointed behind her, "Mark has it. Why? What's up?"

"Damien was speaking from it according to Chase. I just want to see if maybe we could talk to Dark, too"

"Ooo!" Bim cheered, "Good idea!"

"Funny that you suddenly believe us now, Anti" Chase scoffed, "Just this morning you were dead set on believing that was Dark."

"Shut up, Brody!" Anti wasn't having it, "It's not MY fault! NONE of us really knew for sure! Neither did you, really! You just decided to do an exorcism without ANYONE else's permission!"

"Hey, we had proof!"

Jackie suddenly came in between the two so they wouldn't get into a fighting match, "Guys, please. That's not what's important right now. Right now the only thing that matters is getting Dark out of the void. Right? Don't you want to see your friend again, Anti?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then we need to think of a plan to make that happen. Which means no necessary fighting. Right Chase?"

The father sighed, "Fine. Yeah, you're right."

Anti still sparked a little but didn't press the matter.

Meanwhile Mark was upstairs in Actor's old room with Sean by his side. After Jameson had texted them to come back to the manor, this was the last thing they expected. Jackie had graciously helped slug Actor to the other side of the manor just in case one of the others decided to exact revenge. For now, he wanted to wait and see what Actor had to say.