Sneaky Rat or Clever Snake?

Back at the cabin in the void, Damien and Dark were practically wrestling each other at the door.

Dark saw from the cabin's mirror what the demon was doing to Anti and he wasn't about to let that shit happen.

"Goddammit, Dark! Get back in the bed!" Damien was barely hanging onto him, wrapping his arms around his chest from behind to stop him.

But Dark was bound and determined, struggling with all he had no matter how vain.

"No! I ca-can't let that IDIOT be taken over by that fucking thing!" he whipped himself around to try and break loose, "Just let me go! I-I can make it!"

Meanwhile Celine was watching the two in the corner of the room in her chair by the fire. She sighed and rolled her eyes, "It won't do any good, Dark. You'll die if you go in the state you're in and you know it"

"I don't care!" Dark growled, "I have to fucking try!"

Finally, he broke loose from Damien's grasp, "HA!" He rushed to the door stumbling and was about to open it when he felt a hand at the back of his shirt collar.

"Man you're even more stubborn than me sometimes, Dark. Don't you believe in Anti?" Celine threw him back onto the bed with effort as Dark had used up a lot of his energy in fighting Damien.

"More stubborn than you?" Damien chuckled, "That's saying something."

Dark flopped onto the bed with a grunt, "Dammit, Celine. . . . It's not that I don't. But he NEEDS me. I can't just. . . I have to do something. Damn Actor to hell! He KNOWS and  . . . ." tears formed in his eyes, "I swear if something happens to Anti . . . . I WILL kill Actor. I'll burn down the entire mansion if I have to"

"Hopefully with no one else in it" Damien brought up, making Dark glare at him.

"Why can't you say anything to him through the damn cane? Liek you did with Chase?"

Damien sighed, "Too much power. In the cabin, there's only so much we can do  . . . but it's better than being out there. Especially now that the demon is free from Actor."

"Tch" Dark scoffed, "But now that it's attaching itself to Anti . . . it'll be even stronger"

"It doesn't look like it wants to kill anyone yet, though" Celine pointed out, "If it did, then it would have made Anti do it effortlessly by now"

"Actor's your ex-husband, Celine." Dark pointed out, "Now that the demon is out of him, is there anything we can do to get to him?"

Celine rolled her eyes, "I don't care if the demon's out of him or not. He's still a conceited asshole"

"What if we try Wil again?" Damien suggested, "Anti DID manage to knock some sanity in him for a few moments. What if we-"

"It won't matter" Dark shook his head, "Wil's ability to travel within the void are limited. Unknown. He can't control where he ends up. It'll be a shot in the dark finding me"

"Anti can" Celine pointed out, "Mark says he can't but we all know otherwise."

"He can't, Celine" Dark was stern, "The last time he did was to try and fight me years ago. Ended up getting sucked into the void's mind games immediately. The demon found him a fun toy back then, too"

"Is that why he's so susceptible to the demon, too?" Damien asked, "It would make sense. At least Chase was able to fight back a bit more. But Anti . . .  to him, it sounds exactly like he's the one thinking those things. He can't tell the difference"