Anxiety Build-Up

Anti was in his room pouting.

He had tried arguing with Dark but he should have known he would never win an argument against him. He was a politician at heart and argued like a champ. Plus he had some good points. Or at least. . . that's what he made him believe.

He wrinkled his nose at the very thought, remembering how Dark expertly shot him down.

"The FOOK did you just say!?"

Dark had the sense to look worried but kept himself composured, "It won't be long, Anti-"

"I don't care! Why the HELL are they staying HERE!? Dark! Have you gone insane!?"

"Just hold on a minute, Anti" he held his hand defensively, "Mark asked me to do this. I couldn't say no just because you're still hanging on your feud with them"

"Feud!? They-"

"Anti" Dark stopped him again, "You know what I mean. Mark asked me to in exchange for a part in the Heist sequel. ALSO . . ." Dark actually smiled at this, "He said that if you agree, too, you could have a part in it as well~"

Anti glared at him but he had to admit that sounded pretty cool.

"But what if they . . . . attack me or yell at me? I WILL fight back, Dark. You know that"

"And if they start it, then you have every right to defend yourself." Dark could see that Anti was calming down and relaxed, "I know it's a shit thing to ask of you."

"Got that right"

Dark rolled his eyes, "But can you set aside your hatred for them this once? For me? You don't have to talk to them or be around them~!" he tried buttering him up again.

Finally Anti relented, "Oh fine. . . . I fucking hate you"

Dark snorted and sauntered over to the freezer to grab out a coffee Popsicle, "Do you? Do you really?" he waved the treat in front of him as if the bribing would do anything more.

It did.

Anti took a deep breathe and huffed, snatching the Popsicle from Dark, "Using food against me, too. Damn bastard, you know me too well"

Dark just flashed him a mischievous grin, "If they even touch you unwarranted, Anti, you know you have the whole Iplier house at your side. Don't forget that"

Anti snorted, thinking back to that conversation. It was only a couple hours ago but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

His nerves were getting all worked up.

Or maybe that was from the coffee Popsicle?

Anyway, it was a sleepless night.

He must have fallen asleep at some point though because he was woken up by something poking his cheek and shaking him roughly.

Grunting, he opened his eyes to see a blurry Iplier above him.

"So? What did the old man say to you last night!?" Yandere shook him.

Anti blinked, still half asleep buy he was used to Yandere's nonexistent boundaries.

"The Septic egos are coming to stay next week. Here"

They paled suddenly at that, "SENPAI'S STAYING HERE!?"

Anti flinched and fell off the bed as Yan jumped up and down on the bed in excitement.

"Oof! Fooking hell, Yan!"

Yandere giggled and jumped off to help him up, "Sorry! I'm just so excited!"