You Can't Get Rid Of Me

It was a few days later after the targeting incident. About half a week. Things were a little weird around everyone since but less on the rocks.

Dark was a little distant but Anti could tell he felt bad for losing his shit in front of everyone. He was usually a lot more calm and collected than that but when one of his own gets harmed, all that is thrown out the window.

Of course Mark then heard about the incident and Sean had the idea to have Chase come out to do his part in filming, separating him from Anti. . . . .. but not from Dark. That next filming day was very awkward.

And with Chase out of the way, Jackie was able to finally talk a little more with the glitch. Not that he wanted to. Anti was clear he wanted nothing to do with them but when he tried to hang out with Yan, Google and Yancy, they ditched him. Yan said he really needed to try at least with Jackie. The hero, who was bunking with Yan, had explained to them he just wanted to be friendly and have a good time with everyone.

Reluctantly, Anti let Jackie and Marvin near him and they were now currently hanging out in the gardens.

"Didn't peg Dark to love flowers so much" Marvin commented, "This garden is bigger than I thought it was"

"I didn't expect him to love pink so much" Jackie snorted.

"He doesn't" Anti retorted. He was walking along the path with a hand in his pocket. The other hand held a spray bottle with water. They did look a little dry, after all, "Damien loved gardens though. Mark told me the pink flowers represent Damien and Wilford's friendship or something like that."

"Aw" Marvin lightly trailed his finger along some petals, "That's actually kind of sweet. Depressing. . . but sweet."

"That's also why Dark's office looks over the gardens" Anti nodded towards Dark's office window, "Him and Eric usually tend to this stuff along with Host but sometimes I like to chip in."

Jackie chuckled, "What's your favorite flower?"

Anti sprayed off some daisies, "I don't know. Don't have one"

"Oh come on!" Marvin huffed, "You HAVE to have a favorite flower and for the love of GOD, do NOT say a rose! That's SO cliche!"

Jackie crossed his arms in thought, "Mine's a Poppy"

"Is it because they're red?" Marvin teased him.

"No! What's yours, smart-mouth!?"

"Orchid!"

"Oooo! Fancy and flamboyant just like you! Predictable!"

Marvin growled at him and flipped him off, "Oh fuck off, Red!"

Jackie snorted with a laugh and shoved his brother lightly before looking over at Anti.

"Well?" Jackie asked him, "What's yours?"

Anti blinked for a moment and cleared his throat, "Oh. . . uh. . . I don't know. Maybe the. . . Lavender or Iris'? But I like . . Cherry Blossom, too. And Lilacs"

"Want a bouquet, glitch?" Jackie teased him but Anti just rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like something Illinois would say"

Marvin smiled, "Hm. . . . So you like purple, huh? That your favorite color or something?"

Anti shrugged, "No. . . I don't know. Doesn't matter, either, doesn't it?" he went over to the herbs section and breathed them in to help calm himself. He knew he was being a bit bitchy but he wasn't too sure on their intentions.

He didn't want to get hurt.

Marvin appeared next to him, making him flinch, "So if Dark hates pink then what's HIS favorite flower?"