165- Picjles

Art by @ Mayhemmiwu on Instagram

Um so before I start the chapter i just wanted to say I got tiktok and actually posted a video...my @ is smol_celestial15 and uh wanna be my friend there too 👉👈?

Edit before publish: no I'm not fixing the spelling so it says Pickles. Deal with it :)

Summary: Big man Tommy fixes Tubbo and Ranboo's order :)

Note: this one is gonna be short since it's almost 2am and i wanna throw up :)

°°°

"With pickles?" The register lady asked in a dead voice.

"Um actually no-" Tubbo tried to say.

"What? Kid i can't hear you." She cut in.

"Um i-i said--" once again the brunette was cut off.

"Hm?"

This time Tommy sighed obviously annoyed at the woman and spoke up for his friend, "Normal burger without any pickles."

"Alrighty," she turned over the a much taller boy who looked to be hiding behind Tommy.

"And you?" She raised a brow at the green and red eyed man's timid look.

"Well...if you could maybe uh not put any pickles in and um.." Ranboo fumbled with his hands as he spoke slightly mumbling.

"Kid you're mumbling, i can't hear you." The worker said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"He doesn't want any pickles either." The blonde said and slammed some money onto the counter and turned to sit and wait for their food.

Tubbo and Ranboo close behind him.

After a few minutes their order was ready and they left the fast food place.

"Thanks Tommy." Tubbo smiled shyly at his friend while holding onto the blondes arm.

"Yeah thanks." Ranboo laughed while absentmindedly holding onto Tommy sleeve.

"It's nothing and that lady was a bitxh."

***

It's 2am and I'm tired.

Go follow my tiktok :)

BYEEEEEEE

Another edit: yes I know this is chapter 135, i just too tired. Let your king rest-