24- You See That

Art by @ technobladie on Instagram

Summary: Tommy and Tubbo witness murder...(minecraft irl au)

T/W: two people are gonna dieee--

°°°

"I still don't see why we have to do this." Tommy grumbled carrying a box of things.

"Will said we had to get these to Dream, so we gotta get this to Dream!" Tubbo said happily skipping next to Tommy.

"Can't you at least carry some?" Tommy asked readjusting his grip on the box.

"I'm walking my bees!" Tubbo pouted showing Tommy the leash that was attached to three bees.

Tommy shook his head before suddenly stopping causing Tubbo to stop and look at him funny.

"What?"

Tommy dropped the box and grabbed Tubbo's hand pulling them behind a tree. The two stood there in silence before Tubbo desided to speak up, only to get shushed by the blonde.

There was a scream startling the two, they looked at each other before slowly moving towards the source of the yell.

"Bad! Oh my god--" a high pitched voice yelled.

"Geppy? Are you.. ok?" Someone quietly asked struggling to breathe.

"You're the one that's hurt!" The other worriedly responded.

Tommy looked out from behind the tree and saw three figures, two of witch he recognized.

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo...

The third was a man who was wearing a black mask covering the bottom of his face.

Tommy hit back behind the tree and looked at Tubbo before pointing up.

'climb'

They nodded and silently began climbing up the tree. Once they were at the top they layed on their stomachs watching the three.

Bad was on the ground, blood was surrounding him, and Skeppy was kneeling over him trying to stop the bleeding. The masked man silently watched them holding a diamond sword.

"What the heck man!" Skeppy screamed at the stranger.

He didn't respond.

"Geppy..?" Bad asked looking up at his friend.

"I'm here Bad.." Skeppy responded.

"I'm..I'm not going to make it..I'm sorry.." he silently apologized.

"No! You're going to be fine.." Skeppy yelled refusing to believe his friend was dying.

"..can..can I see your face one more time...?" Bad's voice cracked slightly.

Skeppy silently took off his square mask revealing a tan face with brown eyes. Tears were falling down his face as Bad reached up and wiped them away.

"Geppy...Zak I love you..you muffin..." His hand fell and his head rolled to the side limp.

(I FEEL WEIRD USING THEIR IRL NAMES?!---)

"Bad? DARRYL?!" Skeppy sobbed reaching for the others lifeless body.

Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other in shock before continuing watching.

"Who are you?!" Skeppy's voice cracked at he yelled at the man.

"Who's in charge here?" The man asked in a monotone voice.

"..w.. what?"

"Who's in charge of all this territory?" He repeated.

"Dream." Skeppy grabbed his sword, "but you aren't going to get to talk to him."

Skeppy ran to the man, his sword ready to stab him, but the man side stepped at the last minute and elbowed Skeppy in the back nocking him down.

"I really didn't want to kill you." The man stepped on Skeppy's back causing him to yell in pain, "but looks like I don't have a choice."

The man plunged his sword into the smaller's back effectively causing him to stop struggling. Skeppy died within seconds.

The man began walking away from the two bodies he made into corpses. Before he was fully out of sight he turned and looked at the two still hidden in the tree.

"Stay out out of my way," be pointed to the lifeless bodies, his red eyes glowing, "this is your only warning."

°°°
"He had red eyes and a mask--"

"And his hair was pink! He had pig ears or something!" Tommy yelled interrupting Tubbo.

"So Skeppy and Bad are dead?"

"Yes..and he's coming for you big man..."

***
Imagine if I made part two to any of these...👀 Should I?

Also LivingHorrorMovie , there, BBH is dead...who's next?

Do y'all think we can get this book go 1k votes soon--

Anyways

BYEEEEEEEE--