139- Swear To Me

I re read angels of death.

Time for some of that lovely insanity.

Our cast for tonight (and why they're crazy plus some background info):

Rachel(she killed her father after he killed her mother and sewed them together making them 'hers' and her ideal family. She thinks Zack is her 'god' and wants to die by his hands, not anyone else's): Tubbo

Zack(he's a serial killer who uses a scythe to kill his victims, and the two reasons he hasn't killed Rachel is 1. Her emotionless face doesn't give him a buzz and 2. She has to get him outta the crazy place they're locked in.): Tommy

Dr. Danny(he was born without an eye and his mother committed because of him and he loved her dead eyes. He currently is trying to get Rachel to stay with him for forever so he can look at her dead eyes.) Dream

Summary: Tommy finds out what really happened to Tubbo's parents and now Tubbo thinks he killed his god.

T/W: death, gore, blood, and insanity.

°°°

"So that's what really happened with his parents." Dream grinned liked a maniac as he pointed the gun at Tommy.

"He lied to me?" Tommy turned to Tubbo who sat in a chair staring at the ground, "you lied to me?"

Tubbo said nothing and reached into his purse, "you weren't supposed to know.."

The brunette pulled out a gun and aimed it at the blonde.

"Tubbo-?" Dream questioned.

"You gonna shoot me?" Tommy asked with a crazy look in his eyes.

Tubbo smiled, "Will it kill you, Tommy?"

"We all know you wouldn't kill before I killed you. Remember our promise?" Tommy leaned on his scythe.

"Swear to me!" Tubbo gripped the front of Tommy's blood soaked jacket, "swear you'll kill me when we get out."

"...i swear."

"I made that promise with my god." Tubbo's flopped over an eye as he tilted his head, "and I've just killed him."

Then the brunette ran out of the room.

Tommy turned to follow him but then a shot rang out as Dream fired at the wall inches from Tommy's head.

"He wants you dead, so I'll do it." Dream laughed loudly.

"You're so annoying." Tommy muttered.

The blonde swung his weapon at the other and it sliced right through his front.

After making sure Dream was at least passed out, since he always comes back from the dead apparently, Tommy ran and followed the direction Tubbo went.

He ran into a dirty room and saw the brunette standing next to an open door that lead to another hallway.

"Why are you running? Where do you plan on going?" Tommy swung his weapon around.

Tubbo said nothing as he once again held up the gun.

"But I'm not dead you see?" The blonde motioned to himself.

"You're not my god." Tubbo's voice was slightly shakey.

"Mhm yeah, and how did you kill your god?"

"I lied. I lied about everything." Tears poured down the brunette's emotionless face, "so I'll kill you because if you don't know then I won't have to worry."

"Well if we're killing, then I'd prefer to be the one doing it." Tommy swung his scythe and knocked Tubbo down.

The brunette's eyes widened when he realized the other was actually going to do it. Tommy kneeled over Tubbo and aimed for Tubbo's head as he swung.

"No...no!" Tubbo began screaming and covered his eyes with the backs of his hands, "i don't want to die-- NOT LIKE THIS--"

"THIS HAS BEEN WHAT YOU'VE WANTED SINCE WE MET. TO DIE, AND I PLAN ON KEEPING THAT PROMISE." Tommy screamed as the scythe broke the ground next to Tubbo's head.

"I PROMISED THAT MY GOD WOULD BE THE ONE TO DO IT!" Tubbo squeezed his eyes shut as tears poured out.

"GOD IS SHĮT." Tommy grabbed Tubbo by the front of his shirt, "TELL ME TUBBO, WHO THE FUXK AM I? DO IT, TELL ME!"

In a small voice Tubbo said, "Tommy.."

"Exactly, I'm not your god. I'm just me, Tommy."

"But-"

"No buts. Now time for a new promise," Tommy shook Tubbo to make sure he was listening.

"A new promise?"

"Promise to yourself," Tommy grinned like the maniac he is, "and to me, that I'll kill you when we get outta here. Me, TommyInnit. Not your god, me. Swear to me!"

"I swear." Tubbo sobbed.

"I do too." Tommy finally let go of the brunette and patted his head.

***

I love insanity.

That's it.

This is my fourth update today-

Time for a fifth, expect it tonight. Tho that means it would be tommorow since i update everyday at midnight or 1am-

And it's gonna be the stockholm syndrome chapter :]

BYEEEE~