74- Sacrifices

This totally isn't basically the latest episode of Supernatural....spoilers to the show Supernatural--

Summary: king of angst writes some angst, and he ain't holding back today---

Tommy and Tubbo are twins again

OUR CAST FOR TODAY'S CHAPTER:
Castiel: Tommy
Dean: Tubbo
Billy: Jschlatt
The Empty: Technoblade
Chuck: Dream
Sam: Wilbur

Note: it's not gonna be exactly like the ep for obvious reasons (Castiel confessed his love for Dean), just a few parts are gonna be the same, aka death scene--

T/W: Character Death(s)

Supernatural AU

°°°

"This time, I'm not going to miss." Tommy growled holding Jschlatt's scythe.

Jschlatt was grinning at the blonde and glanced over and saw Tubbo appear from behind a book shelf holding a blade.

"You didn't miss the first time." Jschlatt laughed humorlessly as he moved his shirt to the side revealing his rotting skin.

Tommy and Tubbo both were shocked since they didn't realized the man was in fact dying. 

Tommy swung the weapon at Schlatt who quickly caught it inches before it slit his throat cutting his hands in the process.

"You know something I'd like before I die, kinda like my dying wish?" He began over powering the blonde, "I'd like to see Tubbo dead."

"Run!" Tubbo yelled as the man grabbed the scythe out of Tommy's hands.

The duo began running back to the hidden door that lead back to Earth, Jschlatt slowly following them.  After they crossed back and where in the bunker they began running down the many hallways, trying to get to the back room.

Tommy quickly slammed the door shut after he and Tubbo both ran in. They could both hear Schlatt running his scythe down the side of the walls as he walked.

"What do we do now?" Tubbo asked looking around for something they could use.

"He's not going to give up untill you're dead..." Tommy began thinking.

Tubbo pulled out his blade again and slit the palm of his hand and began writing a symbol on the door using his blood, Tommy only watched silently.

"I think...i think i know how to kill him." When Tommy said this Jschlatt began banging on the door slowly.

"Really? How?" Tubbo glanced up at his brother.

"A while ago I made a deal with The Empty, with Technoblade---”

"You made a deal?" Tubbo interrupted.

"Yes now shh, he said if I experienced true happiness he'd appear. And if he shows up he can kill Schlatt since y'know, he hates him.

I thought I knew what would make me happy but now that I think about it, i know."

Tommy placed a hand on Tubbo's head, "You make me happy, you living, being here alive makes me so so happy, Tubbo."

A tear ran down Tommy's face and Tubbo gasped when he realized what was about to happen.

"No...no! Please don't leave me!" The brunette grabbed onto Tommy's shirt, "You're my baby brother, I'm the one who's supposed to take care of you!"

"Not this time." Tommy smiled sadly at him.

The blonde hugged Tubbo tightly as they both silently cried.

"What about Wilbur? And Niki?" Tubbo gripped his brothers arms desperately.

"I'm not changing my mind, Tubbo."

Suddenly a black sort of goop manifested next to them.

It was a Technoblade, aka The Empty.

Sadly the blonde smiled down to his brother who refused to let go of him. Tommy softly grabbed the brunettes hands and pushed him back slightly.

Right then Jschlatt swung his scythe at the door breaking it down, as soon as he walked in the black goop launched itself at him and absorbed him.

Tubbo watched as the goop wrapped itself around Tommy as it slowly absorbed him.

It was over almost as soon as it began, and Tubbo was alone.

A few hours passed and Tubbo's phone began ringing, he glanced at the ID and saw it was Wilbur.

He denied the call and covered his face with his hands and sobbed. Tubbo sat in that room for what felt like hours just crying for his brother.

"Tubbo! I've bee calling you for hours why haven't you---" Wilbur stopped and looked at Tubbo's tear stayed face, "what happened, where's Tommy?"

"I-I--" Tubbo began sobbing all over again.

Wilbur quickly hugged his brother silently, "it's ok Tubbo..."

"It's not your fault."

***

:)

BYEEEEEE~