101- Does It Hurt

Files corrupted

One file restored, would you like to view it?
[Yes]       No

Please wait...

Y'all didn't think it was over did you?

(UH I'M SORRY BUT I'M GONNA BREAK CHARACTER FOR A SEC, SO I HATE AO3 WITH A PASSION. I THINK A FEW OF Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW THIS. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT'S OK TO WRITE SMUT ABOUT TWO 16 YEAR OLD CHILDREN? LIKE HERE ON WATTPAD MOST OF IT IS JUST CLICK BAIT AND THE LITTLE ACTUALLY SHIP CHAPTERS AREN'T SMUT. BUT ON AO3 IT'S FUKING HORRIBLE, THERE'S RÆP AND A LOT OF OTHER WEIRD CHAMP THINGS. SO UH, SORRY FOR RANTING, ESPECIALLY AT THE BEGINING OF THE CHAPTER, BUT PETITION FOR AO3 TO GET A REPORT BUTTON--)

°°°

"Make it hurt!" Jschlatt's words echoed.

"I'm sorry Tubbo..." Techno mumbled then pulled the trigger.

Tommy sat up gasping for air as he looked around the semi dark room. To his left he saw Tubbo laying next to him hugging a bee plush, the brunette's back was to him.

Meaning Tommy could see Tubbo's scars.

The blonde's breath began to speed up as he covered his face trying to calm himself down. Tubbo groaned and slowly woke up and saw his friend hyperventilating next to him.

"Toms..?!" Tubbo sat up and grabbed the other by the shoulders, "hey, you need to calm down."

"I...nightmare.." Tommy whispered.

The brunette nodded then quietly grabbed the blonde and pulled him so that Tommy was laying his head on the others shoulder. Tubbo ran his fingers through the boys hair trying to calm him while Tommy wrapped his arms around his friend.

After a few moments the blonde finally calmed down, the two remained in the same position and just sat in comfortable silence.

Suddenly Tommy grabbed Tubbo's left hand, his scarred hand.

"Does it hurt?" He mumbled.

"No not anymore." Tubbo whispered back.

"I'm sorry," Tommy sat up and looked at Tubbo, "if i had just..."

The blonde started at Tubbo's left eyes, the dull gray color haunting him.

"Don't blame yourself, Toms." Tubbo grabbed his friends hand, "now come on, let's go back go sleep."

"What if I..." Tommy glared at the bed in slight embarrassment, "what if I have another nightmare.."

"I'll be right here, nothing's going to take me away."

***

Restoring files

One file restored, would you like to view it?
[Yes]       No

BYEEEEEEE~

(I also published a new book, it's and original so uh, go read it--)