29- Sing To Me

Video by @ Cozy on youtube (@SpreadHOPEandLOVE commented this video in a comment i just had to use it--)

Summary: Tubbo had a nightmare and asks Tommy to sing them a song...

their twins again btw--

°°°

Tubbo was running, they were being chased by something.

Something big.

They felt something with sharp claws grab their leg roughly, nocking them down and drawing some blood. Tubbo screamed as they felt it grabbed their other leg, they tried to turn and kick it off, but its grip was too tight.

"Let me go!" They cried out.

The monster turned them so they were on their back, and Tubbo watched at the thing leaned down its claws ready to cut open their throat.

It dove towards them and they let out a blood curdling scream and---

"Tubbo!" Tommy shook his brother awake.

"AHh- T-tommy?" Tubbo sat up gasping, eyes darting all over the room.

"Are you ok? You were yelling and like trashing around." Tommy put his hand on the others shoulder trying to calm them.

"it was a nightmare..." They mumbled to themself, Tubbo softly smiled at Tommy, "I'm ok, it was nothing."

"...if you say so.." he grumbled walking back to his bed.

"Goodnight Tommy.." Tubbo mumbled hugging their bee plush.

"Night." Tommy turned off a lamp and pulled his cow plush close to him.

....

"Tommy..?" The brunette quietly whispered.

"Hmm..?" The blonde responded.

"...I can't sleep.."

"I can." He turned his back to the brunette.

"Tommy!" They whispered shouted.

(ME AND ANOTHER PERSON JUST MADE A WHOLE AS PRESENTATION IS SEVEN MINUTES--

edit: IT WAS A SENTENCE LONG AND WE PASSED...H O W--)

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" The blonde laughed quietly, "So what did you want Tubbo."

"I...I had a nightmare and I can't sleep.." Tubbo nervously hugged their bee, "..could you sing the song you used to sing to me when we were younger?"

"....you're kidding." the other deadpanned.

"Y-Yeah.. course I am.." they stuttered.

"..."

"I dOn'T cOoK i DoN't ClEaN-"

(that was a joke this is what actually happened-)

Tommy sighed loudly causing Tubbo to glance in his direction, slightly confused.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." he sang quietly, "You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.."

Tommy continued singing softly and Tubbo smiled happily listening to their brother.

After singing a few more verses of the song Tommy stopped and looked in the general direction Tubbo was. He could hear the smaller's quiet breathing, insinuating they were asleep.

(IM SORRY BUT MY TEACHER JUST STARTED GRUNTING AND YELLING, M A N, W O MA .)

"Goodnight Tubbo.."

*BONUS THINGY*

"Tommy, can you sing a song?" Young Tubbo looked over too Young Tommy expectantly.

"Sure, what song?" He grinned at them.

"The one about the sunshine!" They said excitedly hugging a bee plush.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, "Tommy began, " You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

He continues singing while Tubbo swayed side to side humming the melody.

Wilbur stood in the door listening to the two sing and hum together smiling softly at his brothers.

***

So next one is diffidently gonna be long and take me a little longer to write, so while I write it I might make a part two the chapter 'So Clingy' except its times Tubbo actually is clingy.

Yay or nay?

Welp I guess thats it for now...

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~