108- Dancing

I couldn't choose between the two--

Art by @ sunaway_ on Instagram

Summary: Wilbur and Niki teach Tommy and Tubbo to dance.

They're twins again :D)

It's so cold here

It's going to get even colder

Stop being cryptic, and I'm bleeding you rats.

°°°

"No not like that. Look like this," Wilbur took a step back with his left foot while Niki followed with her right.

Tommy and Tubbo carefully watched then tried to copy, Tubbo ended up stepping on the blondes feet. Tommy began falling backwards loosing his balance, the brunette grabbed his brothers arms trying to help steady him.

They fell.

After a few misshapes the duo finally figured out the basic square walk cycle. Now they just had to actually dance together.

"First Tommy will be the man while Tubbo will play the woman, then you'll switch. Pay more attention to the mans part." Wilbur explained.

"Ha, Tubbo's a woman!" Tommy screamed with laughter.

"That's not how--" the brunette tried to say.

"Shut up woman!"

"Tommy stop being sexist." Wilbur cut in.

°°°

"Then you'd grab her other hand and start dancing." Wilbur and Niki gracefully danced while the two brother watched intently.

"Now you two try."

Tommy grabbed Tubbo's left hand and placed his other on the brunettes waist. They did what Niki and Wilbur did, but much slower.

"Good! Now try moving faster." Wilbur grinned.

The two boys slowly went from ballroom dancing to just holding hands and jumping all over the room.

Tubbo tried to spin Tommy but the blonde was too tall, so the blonde ducked under the shorters arm.

As a grand finale Tubbo and Tommy both dropped down and Tubbo caught the taller semi gracefully.

Niki began clapping while giggling, while Wilbur just shook his head letting out a small laugh.

***

Totally not based off of something me and my idiot cousin did--

This ain't about him

This ain't about you either but here you are.

Y'all ready to explain?

No, actually we're going to disappear for a bit.

Untill it's almost time. But for now

We bid you farewell

Death and Death have been removed.

Oh...well that's good, now i know my book has more time--

59

NO THE TIMERS BACK--

At least there's more time this time..

This is it. Request while you still can..

BYEEEEEEEE~