30- Among Us

Art by @ mikado_art Instagram

Summary: this is LivingHorrorMovie 's third prompt... 👀👀👄👀👀

Also I am gonna mention Dreamnotfound (Dream x George) and Schlattbur (Jshlatt x Wilbur) so please don't attack me...

EDIT: nevermind abort on the Schlattbur, Jschlatt isn't comfortable with being shipped.

T/W: Character Death(s)

°°°

"Dream's dead." Wilbur announced pointing to a green body on the ground near them.

"...who was with him last?" George asked trying not to look at his boyfriends dead body.

"Techno was!" Quackity yelled pointing an accusing finger at silent male.

"Where was the body?" The pinkette asked emotionlessly.

"Admin." Tubbo spoke up.

"...where is that?" Techno asked tilting his head slightly.

"Under the cafeteria." Wilbur responded.

"I was over on the side. Y'know, the side." The man tried to explain.

"I think it's Technoblade." Schlatt declared.

Wilbur set a hand on the shorter's arm and shook his head.

"Nevermind, no I don't." Schlatt corrected.

"So who is it then?!" Tommy yelled impatiently.

"...I say we skip vote and we stay in groups." Wilbur spoke.

Everyone seemed to agree and skipped the vote.

No one was ejected (skipped)

"All right, Tommy, me, Schlatt, and Techno are going to stay together. While Tubbo, George, Sapnap, and Quackity will be together." Wilbur said right at the meeting was ending.

"But Tubbo--" Tommy's voice suddenly stopped.

Shhhh

The game was continuing, meaning no one can talk untill the next meeting.

...

Tommy's group went around doing tasks and making weird motions to each other to know where they were going.

Right as they rounded the corner a small figure crashed into Tommy, nearly knocking him down. He looked down and saw it was Tubbo.

They were covered in blood.

Tubbo was hugging the taller seeming to be shaking from fear. Tommy tapped on their head to get their attention, Tubbo looked up to him their eyes still wide with fear.

Quickly Tubbo let go of him and grabbed his arm pulling him anxiously in the direction Tubbo had come from.

Tommy looked at Will who nodded ready to follow the two. He let Tubbo pull him where ever, eventually they stopped in front of two bodies.

George and Sapnap..

BODIE REPORTED

"IT'S TUBBO!" Quackity yelled.

"IT'S YOU QUACKITY!" Tubbo's voice cracked slightly.

The two went back and forth accusing each other before Wilbur finally had enough of it and slammed his hands on the table, quieting the two immediately.

"Shush. Quackity, what's you're alabi?" He looked at the boy.

"My alabies are dead!" He yelled.

"And why didn't you report the first body?"

"I was doing tasks!"

"There's a cool down, so you're saying you spent 30 seconds doing tasks? Without ever seeing a single body?"

"It was that stupid card one! Why don't you ask Tubbo why they didn't report the body?!" He pointed the the short brunette.

Will stopped and thought for a minute before looking at Tubbo.

"Why didn't you report the body, Tubbo..?"

"I'm...I'm sorry I got scared, because one second I'm doing the wires thing then next thing I know I'm covered in someone's blood!" They quickly spoke.

Wilbur looked at Schlatt who shook his head silently.

"I...I have no idea who it is.." Will sighed.

"It can't be Tubbo because earlier they were with me and I'm still alive!" Tommy argued.

"And Quackity was with Dream last..." Techno mumbled.

"I'm voting Quackity." Tommy declared pushing a button.

"What no!" The Mexican yelled.

"I am too." Techno deadpanned.

"Me too." Tubbo said to happily.

"I'm skipping..." Wilbur muttered.

"I'm gonna skip too." Schlatt added.

"ITS TUBBO!" Quackity yelled once again.

Quackity was not The Impostor...

"Let's all stay together ok?" Wilbur said glancing at Tubbo.

Shhhh

They were walking about doing tasks when while Tommy and Tubbo were doing tasks together the doors shut locking them in the room.

Tommy looked at Tubbo slowly backing away from them. He opened his mouth to say something but remembered he couldn't speak even if he wanted to.

Tubbo took at step towards him pulling out a knife. Tommy reached out trying to stop them, but Tubbo just smiled apologetically and lunged for him.

After Tubbo killed him they turned and saw Will and Schlatt standing at the door that had opened at some point.

Tubbo smiled at them, covered in their best friends blood.

BODY REPORTED

Everyone quickly voted for Tubbo who just sat there smiling crazily.

Tubbo was The Impostor

****

Hi.

Ok imma go continue working on the other big chapter I got planned--

BYEEEEEE~~

Also I'm pretty sure this is my 30th oneshot :D