#10

#10 YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW |

×××

Jimin open's the door of his brother's room, not bothering to knock, startling Jihyun who's playing on his phone while laying on his bed.

"There's this thing called 'knocking' and 'privacy'." Jihyun said, tossing a pillow on Jimin's direction. Jimin caught the pillow and throws it back at his brother.

"I'm your brother..." he reasoned then he jumped on his brother's bed, making the boy whine.

"That applies to you too! What if I'm doing something... that only should be done in private..."

"Like mastur the bating?" Jimin exaggeratedly gasped.

"No. Like reading a book." Jihyun sarcastically replied.

Jimin laughed, grabbed the pillow beside him and threw it at hi brother again.

"Then I'll just turn away and go out. I'll lock the door for you, of course and I'll tell mom I saw a kid playing with his weewee."

Jihyun and Jimin both laugh. He suddenly miss the old days where he and Jihyun would laugh just like this (not talking abt mastur the bating tho!!!). Before he met Tae, he always have Jihyun by his side and he never left him.

"I'm glad to have a brother like you..." Jimin blurted out unconciously. Jihyun looked at him and Jimin was waiting for his brother to tease him for being so dramatic but that did not happen instead, he heard Jihyun sighed.

"Well, I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't because of you. You're my role model."

There was a moment of silence after that.

Siblings can be annoying sometimes. They tease you, make your head ache, made you cry, etc. but they can be our best friend.

"So... why are you bothering me here? You have your own room." Jihyun asked.

Jimin then remembers what his purpose of going there.

" How did you know that it was ... Yoongi hyung?You never met him in person."

"Simple. I'm a fan of Min Yoongi. I just recognized his voice and sometimes his outfit on your vlogs then I remember you're close to him. "

"How did you know how his voice sounds like? He won't even release the demo of the song he's doing."

This vacation is supposed to be 'Yoongi free' but now they're talking about Yoongi.

"From his Youtube channel?" Jihyun said.

Jimin sat up  looking confused. He turns to Jihyun and asked "Youtube channel? Yoongi hyung have a YT channel?!"

Jihyun unbielivably looked at him.

"You didn't know?!"

"Do I look like I know?!" Jimin was so shocked. His mouth won't close.

Yoongi have a Youtube channel and he didn't know? How? Jimin felt like he should be the one who knows it first.