:)

Hi guys! How are you today? Sorry if this isn't an update but don't worry, i'm working on it since we are finally near the end of the story 😉, oh and remember on my last update, i told you that i feel like im not passing school this year, sooo... i failed a subject 😞 I'm happy that my family and friends were so understanding about it. I was so pressured and I can't focus on school because of that pressure. College is easy if you just focus on it but because it's flexible learning some situations happened like I had a time where my mental health isn't at best and that caused a lot of breakdowns and I had a hard time opening up to my family and friends about what I'm going through. I can finally say it today coz i talked to my mom about this issue of mine.

Today, I settled everything that needs to be settled in school ☺ I talked to my friends too and they told me that they're always there for me.

And I also saw some funny and nice comments here that actually makes me feel better.

Hi to new readers! Sorry if this book is a mess and thank you for still reading this :)

Make your day great by having a positive mindset  and I hope that you're all doing good today!

I think I need to watch Namjoon's UN speech again ❤