#7

#7 LET'S GET DRUNK TONIGHT| 🍻

×××

“Hey Yoongi, what are you doing here?” Jin asked the newcomer as he stood in front of Jimin, blocking his view of the couple. Maybe he saw how Jimin tensed up and decided to do something. This situation was just like his dream but instead of being in a small party, there they are in Seokjin’s Shop.

There’s a pang of pain included every time his heart beats and he’s certain that it was showing on his face, how hurt he is. Seokjin despite being in the same situation like him, hurting, just saved him.

“It’s safer here than the other shops. Ji Eun is popular, it’s risky.” Yoongi answered.

(a/n: why IU? She’s pretty and I like her~)

Jimin is calming himself down, he needs to endure the pain. He needs to face Yoongi and smile like he usually do. He’s Park Jimin, the guy with a cheerful and bright personality and his hobby is to smile. He doesn’t want Yoongi to worry.

“Oh by the way, Jimin said he’s going home now—“

He tapped Jin’s shoulder and the older immediately stopped talking. Jin turned to him with a worried look, ‘Go home’, his hyung mouthed.

Jimin just smiled, his lips slightly trembling but he still managed to smile.

“Hyung, I’m … o-okay. I can do it myself.” He said.

Jin sighed and nodded, stepping out of his view, revealing two pair of eyes looking at him but he met only one, Yoongi’s.

It’s really frustrating how he can’t read Yoongi’s expression because it’s always blank but at the same time it feels like it means a lot like Yoongi’s saying something in his head and Jimin wants to know what it is. He wants to understand him.

“W-Wait! Oh my gosh! You’re Park Jimin?!” The lady beside Yoongi exclaimed, her eyes wide open while pointing at him.

She’s beautiful, of course it’s the singer and actress Lee Ji Eun, Jimin can see that and she doesn’t look like the other celebrities with unpleasant attitude. There’s nothing to hate about her, maybe that’s why Yoongi is dating her.

But Jimin is confused. How can be a so popular celebrity knows someone like him? He’s just a small youtuber.

“I’m actually a fan!” She answered and giggled after, like she just read Jimin’s mind.

“I love your videos.” She added.

Jimin stilled and his eyes automatically turned to Yoongi. His whole body now trembling because of fear. Yoongi is here with them, she should have keep her mouth shut.

But Yoongi… isn’t saying anything. Like it doesn’t really matter. He was just standing there, looking at her. Jimin, deep inside is convincing himself that Yoongi knows nothing about his videos. He turns to Ji Eun and…

“T-Thank you…” he stutters, forcing his trembling lips to smile and to act okay.

The celebrity smiles back and reached out for Yoongi’s arm, holding it again, right in front of him. Yoongi just looked at her with a gentle gaze, full of fondness. Jimin, no matter how much he wants to look away, can’t do it.