#16

#16 DRUNK IN LOVE |

×××

"Mom, can you tell dad it's gonna be late soon?" Jimin asked him mom.

They're in the kitchen eating some muffin, his grandma really bought a lot. Tae and Jungkook's resting on the guest room already. Those two spend the whole afternoon with his grandma, and the old lady had her fun feeding Jungkook a lot.

"Let the boys talk, Jimin. Your dad likes Yoongi, I can assure you."

"Yeah, but that's not it. They're talking for hours now and Yoongi hyung's tired." He's just worried you know.

Jimin's mom looks at him with a teasing smile on her face...

'Young love...' she thought to herself. Seeing her son blushed is enough to know that Jimin is happy.

"Okay, I'll get your father and you get your boyfriend..." she teased.

Jimin whined, blushing more but then chuckled and repeats the word boyfriend. He likes it so much.

Both of them went outside and found the two men sitting and laughing. Both have red faces and tge evidences are there, cans of beers. They didn't know that the two went drinking.

"And here I thought it's only wine..." Jimin's mom said, crossing her arms on his chest while giving her husband the scolding look.

"Nothing's wrong drinking wine... and beer with my son's boyfriend." His dad replied. Jimin looked away because he's blushing again. He swear to god, they're gonna kill him from too much embarassment.

And Yoongi's staring at him doesn't help at all.

"Jiminie..."

Okay, here we go.

"We call him Jiminie here too you know..." his dad  said.

"Get up, old man. Leave the kids alone, we're going inside..." his mom scolded and guided his drunk father inside the house.

Now, he's left alone with his hyung. A drunk Yoongi. It's so obvious! He might not talk a lot or act different when he's drunk but his so red face will tell everything.

"How many cans did you have?" He asked, taking a sit beside his drunk... BOYFRIEND!

"I don't know but it was fun talking to your dad..." he answered, still looking at Jimin. This time, it doesn't feel awkward at all but Jimin's still a little shy about it.

"Let's go inside, you need to rest." He said, holding Yoongi's arm but the older took his hand and held it tightly.

"Much better..." Yoongi said.

He just let him be and he's actually enjoying it. They entered the house, it's quiet coz everyone's in their room now, resting. Well, it's late so he have to get Yoongi to rest too.

"Can I stay with you?" Yoongi asked, squeezing his hands like he's asking for him to agree.

"You are staying with me." He replied.