#11

#11 HE'S BACK and NAMJOON'S POV |

×××

One Month Later

Taehyung woke up in his bed, the place next to him is still empty, missing the person who used to sleep next to him.

It's been a month since Jimin left and a month and two days since Jungkook left too. He has no contact on both but he knew that Jimin is doing fine there. If he can't contact Jimin, he still have Jihyun's that's why he knew but when it comes to Jungkook, he didn't know how.

Jungkook's demand is still clear on his mind. He can't contact him if he don't want their relationship to end.

Taehyung is so worried.

Is he eating right? Is he sleeping on time? Where is he? Is he biting his nails more often now because Taehyung's not with him?

Jungkook felt neglected, he should've thought about that more. Jungkook maybe a brat, but that's just how Jungkook is because he can't express himself well but he knows that Jungkook loves him as much as he loves Jungkook back.

He's just like a lonely prince in a castle. He lives in a mansion, heir to the family business, he can buy whatever he wants, do whatever he wants to do but it's all meaningless because no one is beside him and the only one who can have that place is Jungkook.

He decided to get up and fix himself. He took a shower and noticed the stubbles growing on his face and it's been like that for weeks. He shaved it off and get out of the shower. He wore a simple black sweater and pants, not his usual expensive outfits because he's not motivated to look good (but he still looks good because it's Kim Taehyung we're talking about here).

He put his phone in his pan't pocket, not bothering to look at it.

When he got out of his room, he smelled pancakes. Maybe his mom's home which is unusual because she usually calls him when she's going home. Maybe he missed her call? So Taehyung fished his phone out of his pocket and look for a missed call but there was none.

There's one message tho.

From: Kookie 💜

I'm home.

And it was sent an hour ago.

Taehyung ran down the stairs, his heart beating way faster than before. He wanted to confirm it. It's Jungkook, right? That message wasn't a joke right?

Pancakes.

Jungkook always cook pancakes for him!

He reached the Kitchen and there he is. Wearing an apron, mixing ingridients and cooking ... pancakes.

The boy looked up and met Taehyung's eyes. Those big doe eyes that Taehyung loves.

"Tell me this isn't a dream." He said.

Jungkook turned off the stove and said "Come here."

After hearing Jungkook's voice, Taehyung's body automatically moved. His hands won't stop shaking until he reached where Jungkook is.

He is bow face to face with his lover. He can see Jungkook's scar on his cheek, his mole under his lips, he can see Jungkook clearer but he's afraid to touch him. He might disappear again.

"It's okay. This is not a dream." Jungkook reassured him, holding his trembling hands and placing it on his cheeks. "I'm back." He added.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's warmth and pulled the boy in his arms, embracing him tightly like he's saying he won't ever let him go again. Taehyung's tears fell down on his cheeks as he felt his lover embracing him back.