17

#17 | IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

×××

"Jin, I know that you're hurting because of me right now... but I'll be shameless..."

It's now or never. Namjoon decided to do things right today.

"... give me a chance to explain everything to you.  You can hate me more after that."

×××

It's been a week since it's just him and Namjoon on their shared house. Jin thought he shouldn't really care about that, it's just Namjoon. It's been years since they started living together with Yoongi but of course, a situation happened and it won't feel the same as normally living together as back then.

Seokjin is questioning himself.

Is it really okay for him to give Namjoon a chance to explain himself? Because he's so sure that he'll forgive him no matter what reason Namjoon will tell him.

"Stupid feelings..." he whispered.

Atleast the days of crying are over but he told Namjoon that day that he needs more time by himself and that he's not ready to hear it.

He's so jealous of Jimin right now but he's happy too for the both. They've been hiding it for so long just like him, atleast those two are finally together. No more hiding.

It's not like he's still hiding tho. Namjoon knew his feelings for a long time just didn't want to accept it and now he's learning about Namjoon, it hurts him.

"Hyung..." it was Namjoon, calling him from outside his door.

Maybe one week is enough.

Jin thought it's time to know the truth. He needs to make a move too.

"N-Namjoon..."

"It's okay if want more time, I can still wait. I just brought you food because you didn't leave your room for breakfast."  Namjoon answered. Just by that, it's making his heart flutter again so how can he hate this guy?

"You can come in... and I'm hungry."

Namjoon opened the door slightly, eyes looking at him asking for permission.

Jin nodded but he still saw Namjoon hesitated for a second. He can't help but to chuckle making Namjoon smile a little.

The man entered his room with a tray of breakfast.

"Those are pancakes, right?" He asked.

Namjoon put the tray beside Jin on his bed and carefully putting the glass of milk on his bedside table.

"Trust me, I tried my best. They're the best ones I made." Namjoon shyly admitted without looking at him in the eyes.

"I can see that."

He really appreciate the effort.

"You should eat. I'll leave you alone now ㅡ"