#18

#18| A HAPPY ENDING FOR US

×××

Jimin and Yoongi along with Taehyung and Jungkook stayed for 5 more days in Busan. It was Jimin's grandma who asked for them to stay longer saying it'll be lonely again when they leave.

They're pretty sure that they gained weight because of too much eating. Jimin's grandma keeps on feeding them, especially Yoongi. The boy can't even say anything and just accepts every food she gives him.

"My stomach's gonna burst..." Yoongi said making Jimin laugh.

"You can say no, hyung." He replied, arranging his things inside his suit case because it's time for them to go back to Seoul.

After the day Yoongi revealed their relationship on the internet, a lot of articles were made about them. Jimin's subscribers grew in numbers same with Yoongi's followers on twitter.

Jimin was expecting the worse because not everyone's comfortable about a man dating another man, but he was surprised to see more of people posting on social medias about how happy they are for them.

(How I wish this is true :) )

Yoongi's boss with Ji Eun also gave their statements about what they feel about it since Ji Eun was the one issued to be Yoongi's girlfriend.

"I still can't believe IU watched my vlogs..."

"She won't stop talking about how naturally cute you are..."

Jimin chukled. "Tell her I said thanks."

He also received a message from Jin saying he also got himself a man just yesterday.

He was so broken hearted when he left Seoul that he forgot that Seokjin have the same issues too.

Yoongi said he was worried when he left those two in Seoul but now he feels at ease.

Hugging his mom for the last time before getting inside the train with his friends and ... boyfried, Jimin becomes emotional. He's trying his best not to cry but his tears always betray him.

"Oh look at you, honey. We'll see each other again, it's either we visit or you visit. You're gonna make your Mama cry too..." her mom said, her voice sounding so sweet and comforting while hugging her son back.

"I think I deserved a hug too..." it was Jihyun, standing beside him with his arms open wide already. Jimim did not hesitate and hugged his brother tight.

"You always have us, hyung and don't forget that I always have your back so you gotta treat your brother to a nice meal sometimes or just ... a new computer will do..." Jihyun joked and because of that he got a light smack on the back from their mom.

"Nothing's wrong on spoiling me a little..." he told their mom. The mood lighten up because of his brother trying to be funny. He secretly thanked him for that.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi greeted Jimin's mother goodbye too.

Jimin saw how his mom looks so fond while looking at Yoongi and telling him always take care.

"I will and please always take care too, I promise to always make your son happy." Yoongi said making Jimin choked on his own saliva.

"Damn, hyung! Are you proposing already? We're at the train station not at the altar..." Taehyung jested.

Jimin's mom just laughed about it and again greeted all of them goodbye. He gave Jimin one last kiss on the cheeks and then they went inside the train, looking forward to another good day