#14

#14 JUST SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND GO

×××

Yoongi stepped away from the camera and Jimin saw himself on Yoongi's bed, cuddling Yoongi's pillow. Yoongi chuckled after looking at Jimin then he took the pillow away from Jimin and it was like the Younger's instinct to cuddle someone or something closer to him when he's sleeping so you know what happened, he cuddled Yoongi which embarass him watching the video now but then Yoongi cuddled him back, burrying his nose in Jimin's hair.

"Good Morning, baby."

Shit.

Does this mean, Yoongi like him?

×××

Finally, it's done.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief after seeing so many positive comments from his friends under his post on twitter.

He was so nervous about this whole thing when Taehyung first told him about it.

"You're going to post all of that on youtube!" Taehyung said.

"Why would I let them see Jimin sleeping and cuddling my pillow? Or that he's eating a cake in a very cute way?" He asked.

"Okay, you know what hyung? First of all, you're so disgustingly cute expressing your feelings, take note the disgusting and second, NO ONE'S TAKING JIMIN AWAY FROM YOU! That cute little thing loves you so much and you knew it already and lastly, I think it's gonna be fun if it's you who will do it this way this time."

"I can just ... go to him and tell him I love him." That was his plan all along.

"Eh, kinda boring don't you think? I wanna see something fun and I know that Jimin will definitely love it. He's been expressing his feelings for you through those videos... what's wrong doing it to express yours too?"

Taehyung already left saying he needs to talk to Jungkook. He needs to thank him for this.

And hearing Jimin's voice again made him want to go there in Busan and yes, he's going there. He needs to say it front of Jimin.

He needs to stop being stupid now and do something about it.

"I see you're glowing with love."

It was Seokjin, standing on his doorway with a little smile on his face.

"I'm always glowing." He joked but the older just chuckled and let himself in and took a seat beside him on his bed.

"Jimin's such a cute kid but he needs to be more confident about himself and I'm expecting you to take care of him. I saw him cried his heart out because he's so worried about you finding out and hating him. He's just so precious and I trust you, Yoongi."

Yoongi wants to joke around and tell Jin that he sounds so much like a mother but he didn't do it seeing how serious Jin looks and sounds right now.

"I should have done this sooner." He said instead.

"Well, both of you are too slow. I think that dating rumor between you and IU was a blessing in disguise."