#4

#4 SHOULD I CONFESS ?| 🥀

×××

A poke on his cheeks woke Jimin up and the first thing he saw after opening his eyes is Yoongi’s gummy smile. Not bad for a cause of death, right?

“Good morning, chubby cheeks.”  Yoongi greeted, his voice low and raspy because it’s morning and maybe he just woke up too.

Jimin noticed how the sunlight passing through the glass of the window touches Yoongi’s white skin, making him shine brighter than he already is because of his fair skin. Yoongi is pretty, he hopes that the guy is aware of that.

But how did he end up in Yoongi’s bed?

LAST NIGHT IN SEOKJIN’S ROOM…

Jimin choose to focus and play with his fingers as he thinks of different scenarios in his head on what can happen to him inside Kim Seokjin’s room. His hyung isn’t a murderer so he is sure he won’t die tonight but there are different ways to die, right? Not just murder. You can die because of too much embarrassment.

“What?!...”

Jimin squeaked, got startled by Seokjin’s voice who just entered the room holding a knife.

“… Do I look like a murderer, Park Jimin?”  Guess he’s thinking out loud again.

“R-Right now, hyung… y-yes.” He answered nervously and continues to play with his fingers. The guy’s holding a knife and glaring at him, doesn’t he look exactly like a murderer?

Jimin was expecting a harsh comeback from his hyung but the guy unexpectedly laughed, like a villain, and said “The most handsome murderer, yes, you are right!”

That was totally so Kim Seokjin.

The older placed the knife in his night stand and gets something from his mini fridge. Yes, Kim Seokjin has his own fridge inside his room, and there he was, holding a chocolate cake.

“I plan on slicing this but I changed my mind. Come on, let’s get fat.”

Jimin was asked to get the little table from the corner of the room and to place it on the bed. His hyung put the cake in the middle and signalled Jimin to sit across him so they can have a conversation while eating the cake.

Jimin sat nervously, afraid to meet Seokjin's eyes.

“I’m actually trying to lighten up the mood but it’s obviously not working.” Seokjin said, giving him a fork.

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Jimin gulps. He accepted the fork and dig in, munching the cake slowly and he still refuse to have eye contact with his hyung. It was so embarrassing, his hyung found out about his vlogs. Jimin knows that it’s not impossible for them to find it, but he did not expect that someone will really find it.

Seokjin doesn’t like social media, he told Jimin about it once so Jimin felt at ease but the situation he is in right now is the opposite of at ease.

“Sorry about what?” Seokjin asked, confused.

“B-Because… in my v-vlogs, I …, I us-used… Yoong---“ Jimin is feeling it, he wants to cry. He feels so ashamed.

Jimin’s vision becomes blurry. Tears started falling from his eyes. He knew this would happen the moment he entered Seokjin’s room, his eyes were so ready to drop his tears but he was just fighting it and now that the topic is open, he lost his strength to hold those tears.

“Yoongi will kill me.” He heard Seokjin mumbled. He didn’t know what his hyung meant by that, he can’t focus on that right now because his chest is too heavy from the guilt he’s feeling, his eyes won’t stop from producing more tears to drop until a sob escaped his mouth.