#12

#12 HOW'S YOUR HEART?|

×××

"So that Min Yoongi's ... what do you call that... an arsehole?"

Jimin laughed at what his grandma just said. He's been staying in Busan for more than a month now, still no connection with his friends in Seoul but he knows that Jihyun and Tae update each other.

"No, grandma. He's not. It was entirely my fault." He explained.

He and his grandma is having a loooong conversation, catching up, hanging out, or whatever you call it. It's feels just like the old days and he's happy that he can talk about this kind of matters to his family now. They're in the garden, surrounded by his mother's plants.

"Your fault is not confessing your feelings, it's his fault for not telling you that he knew about it all along while you've been guilty all this time."

Jimin knows his grandma have a point but he can't help thinking that maybe Yoongi didn't want him to feel ashamed, and there's the girlfriend too, maybe to indirectly tell him that he got no chance.

"Is that Yoongi your first love?" His grandma asked. Jimin shyly nod and hid his face with his hands after. It's still kinda embarassing for him to tell it to others.

"It's his lost. He didn't know how lucky he is..."

"Yoongi's not a bad person, Grandma. I think having Yoongi as your partner in life ... it's just perfect, you know."

Call him a whipped person, but he was just stating facts! Yoongi can cook, can drive, can take care of someone, he's a sweet person it just doesn't really show but once you get to know him you will just feel secure, he's talented! A music genius! He's funny too and ...

"... he's a husband material." Jimin blurted out. His grandma gave him a teasing smile, he just laughed it off to hide his embarassment.

"I thought this was just like a puppy love. I never thought you were looking for a life partner already."

"Puppy love? Grandma, I'm an adult now. I'm no longer in highschool."

They both laughed. Jimin forgetting his worries while having a fun conversation with his grandma. Even if the topic is about Yoongi, it doesn't hurt that much. It's actually comfortable to talk about it now. Kinda make him sad a little bur he doesn't feel like crying anymore or maybe he's just got tired from crying. (He cried for a week in Jihyun's room while the other just let him and always giving him water after)

Speaking of Jihyun, it's been a while now but the speaker's volume is on max inside their house.

Jimin ignored it because it doesn't really bother his conversation with his grandma but now it's louder and he noticed the it's the same song all this time.

"Is Jihyun always like that here?" He asked his grandma.

The old lady shook his head. "Maybe he's still celebrating that you're here."

"That can't be it. The song's not even for celebration." He replied.

It's not a song familiar to him. This is the first time he's hearing it. It's a good song, like an OST from a drama. It's the singer's voice that is familiar.

"I'll go and check. I'll be right back, grandma."

"Take your time, sweet."

Jimin left the old lady there and went to check on his brother.