#5

#5 HE’S SECRETLY DATING SOMEONE | 💑

2 DAYS LATER

“Welcome to ‘You Can Wear It’…” the clothing store manager greeted with a warm smile on her face.

Jihyun, Jimin’s younger brother who visited him today from Busan, pans the camera to the store manager and bowed. Jimin was so glad when his brother called him yesterday saying he’s visiting him so instead of Taehyung, he asked Jihyun to be his camera man for his vlog today where he is visiting his friend’s clothing store and endorse it.

The camera was once again focused on Jimin, and with his angelic smile he asked the manager “Ms. Seo, can we know why it is named ‘You Can Wear It?’”

When endorsing a product, always know the details. Starting from the brand.

Ms. Seo was about to open his mouth to explain the brand when a tall and tan skinned charming guy, wearing a red long sleeved crop top, placed his arm around Jimin’s waist. Jimin was startled, so is Jihyun because he’s not familiar with the guy but when he saw his brother smile after seeing the newcomer, he sighed and focused on filming again, this time including the unfamiliar guy.

“I’ll take it from here, Ms. Seo, thank you.”  The guy said. The manager bowed and took her leave.

Jimin chuckles in front of the camera and points to the guy beside him.

“I was startled by this guy, sorry. Don’t make a meme of my shocked face, please…” he joked. The guy beside him laughed while the camera man still felt a little awkward because his brother’s still not mentioning the guy’s name and the said guy’s arm is still on his brother’s waist.

“I know you’re all thinking ‘Who’s that sexy guy beside Park Jimin?’…” Jimin said and he almost laughed when Jihyun nodded. “… well, let’s ask him.”

The guy clears his throat and waves in front of the camera, Jihyun waves back at him earning a chuckle from his brother.

“Hello, Manggae Park’s viewers. I’m Jimin’s friend from university and now the owner of ‘You Can Wear It’. Call me Kai.”

Jimin claps three times and the guy named Kai bows.

“Kai is the best seatmate, that’s why I like him. We secretly eat snacks during lectures.” Jimin laughed.

Kai sighs “University days… I feel so old now.”

“Let’s talk about this store of yours, why did you name it ‘You Can Wear It’?”

“Simple. Because… you!” Kai pointed to the camera “…can wear it.”

Jimin imitated Kai and mouthed what he said while looking at the camera. Kai chuckled and continued explaining.

“For me, clothes have no gender. Look at what I’m wearing…” Kai said, stepping backwards for the camera to see his whole outfit. Red long sleeved crop top with the words ‘I AM UNIQUE’ printed on it paired with a skinny jeans and black boots. He raised his hands in the air, the crop top revealing more of his skin, his abs and belly button showing.

Jimin and Jihyun whistles at the same time, Kai enjoying the attention he’s getting.

“Okay, times up!” Jimin shouted, interrupting Kai, who just laughed and winked on the camera, catching Jihyun off guard.

“Now, let’s explore!”

Jimin with Kai and Jihyun filming them explore the whole store. They started with the crop tops that can be wear by a man and woman, just like what Kai is wearing, with different styles and designs. Jimin will pick one style and Kai will explain about it.