One

PRESENT DAY

TAE-HYUNG

All started the day when I met her for the first time.
I was walking alone in the school corridor and suddenly bumped into this girl. She was pretty, beautiful with lovely blue eyes
and her hairs tied in a cute bun.
Slowly....slowly she changed me, we started our journey as friends but ended in loving each other.
I just hate myself a lot , cause my truth ruined everything...... she left me the day she got to know the truth.
It's been 4 years since that incident, but I still love her from the bottom of my heart and yet again I fall for her everyday.

JUNG-KOOK

It just hurts to wake up every day alone in the bed. My life is nothing but just full of darkness and pain without her..... She loved me from all her heart but I.... I broke her trust.... and I can't forgive myself for that...
It's been 4 years since that incident and am still struggling to ask for forgiveness
Hope that one day she will forgive me.

JENNIE

It's been long but it feels like that I fall in love just yesterday
That guy, he stole my heart but I never knew that he will be the one who shattered it into small pieces that even I can hear the sound of my broken heart.
It feels so lonely without him, but I can't forget the past, I can't forget what he did and yet again I fall for him everyday.

Wanna know the journey of our love and the broken hearts?

We 4 incomplete humans.

What happens when the sins of fathers come upon their daughters.

Read further to know?

(And guys don't get confuse cause this story is in flashback and in few parts it's in present also so if you will skip any part of the story you all will get confuse)

Do you all like the intro part?

Don't forget to vote and comment