SEVEN

Jung kook

Whenever I feel low or angry, only punching bag helps me in keeping my calm.
I then made my way towards the gym which was completely empty due to the late night hours.
I changed my clothes, wore my boxing gloves and started punching the bag.

THUD THUD THUD THUD
Ahh...... Why?
THUD THUD THUD THUD
Why...... things affect me?
THUD THUD THUD THUD
Why I do care about Tae-hyung? , I don't even consider him as my brother
THUD THUD THUD THUD
Why I have to argue with my dad before?

Jung-kook thoughts flooded over his mind

Oh..... Hi......, "A voice came from behind and Jung-kook stopped on his position"

He turned around and saw that, a girl was standing there.

You are a new student in our school, Jeon Jung-kook is your name, right?, "The girl asked"

y-yes.... yes, I am the new student, who are you? "Jung-kook asked hesitantly"

Hahaha...... really are you kidding with me you really not see me before....., "the girl laughed"

Jung-kook gave a confused look to her.

Oh come on..... I said hello to you in the morning, in the school ground and you must have saw me in the class, we are in the same class, I was sitting just behind you....... remember? I guess you didn't bother to look around you, "the girl said"

Jung-kook nodded but was blank because he really never bothered to look around and see other students in the class.

Well...... It's Lalisa Manoban, but my friends call me Lisa in short, so you too can call me Lisa, "Lisa took out her hand in front of him"

Jung-kook just stared at it and didn't move a single inch from his position.

Okay..... Maybe you are shy..... "Lisa take back her hand"

It's quite a night what you doing here this late"Lisa asked"

I can ask you the same question, what you doing here this late, it's not safe, "Jung-kook said while wearing his jacket"

Oh do you think that I am weak cause I am a girl? "Lisa asked"

But jung-kook didn't replied back, he simply turned around and lift up his shoulders and went out from the gym.

Wait.... Lisa ran behind him, why you like this? I mean not so talkative and mostly not replying back to the questions and always make a stubborn face.

Don't forget to vote and comment