NINE

LISA

I was in my room, when my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door.
I looked around and saw Jennie.

Hey, "Jennie said and laid on bed beside me"

Hi, "I replied back in a low voice"

You seem exhausted and somewhat down too, what happened?, "Jennie asked with so much concern"

Today, when I was out, I saw that new boy Jung-kook in the gym..... so I started a conversation with him but he never replied back, "I told Jennie"

That's it, this is why you feel so down?, "Jennie said and started laughing"

No... there is something else too, but he told me not to tell others about it, it's just when I was coming back, I heard the firing sounds though I was unable to see anything clearly, but then Jung-kook hurriedly made his way back to home, "I told everything to Jennie"

You okay that's enough, don't think too much, you already knew that it's not safe out during night and thanks to that guy who saved you, "Jennie said and hugged me tightly"

Maybe yes.... Jennie is right, I am just overthinking about it..., "I hugged her back with the thoughts in my mind"

We then lay on the bed, talked for sometime and soon Jennie fell asleep, but I was unable to sleep, I was changing my sleeping position every now and then, huh.. I groaned, I woke up from the bed and went downstairs to drink some water.

House was empty as no one was at home and it was pitch black.....

Suddenly a message popped up on my phone:

Unknown

???: How are you?

Who is this, this late??...., "I thought"

ME: Who???

???: Jung Kook

Jung kook

I don't know why but.... Huh, I messaged her just to know if she is safe, but who the hell cares.....
I flipped my phone and went to sleep