TWELVE

Look at him.... Just like his mother, "his father Stated"

Jung Kook

Stop it dad.....For once stop this.... How you even manage to hurt your children every now and then, can't you see the pain we have gone through.... All these years when Tae hyung lived without his real father and I.... Without my mum...... You started a new life with his mom.... I said nothing... You told me that I am having a step-brother and I need to share with him, I said nothing, but now it's enough.....

Stop blaming him or me for something you have done.....
Jung kook left from there with his teary eyes

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

PRESENT DAY

Jung Kook

Sitting in front of you everyday just only freshen up my wounds, Please..... Come back Lisa, baby I need you, I love you....
Don't do this to me, Please my Lalisa Manoban I need you....
"Jung kook tears fell down from his cheek"

"Song Playing in the background: Without me by Halsey"

(Lyrics)

Found you when
Your heart was broke
Filled your cup untill it overwhelmed

"Tae hyung writing a message to Jennie"

Hi Jennie or Dear Jennie, hey how are you? I am trying to do my great without you but I fail everyday, I am trying to live my life without you because I know that we both are not together for good....

(Lyrics)

Took it so far
To keep you close
I was afraid to leave you
Own your own

"Jennie reading the message"

Everyday I try to become a better person, everyday remind me of our past years haha.... Oh god how crazy you was, but my lie changed everything, By the way how is my little girl.... I know we can't be together but I guess we still can be friends, I don't know how to apologize Jen.... I just love you and this feeling gets stronger day by day, I will wait for your reply and for you too, however long it will take.....
Love - Tae hyung

Lyrics
I said I will catch you up if you fall (fall)

"Jennie, eyes filled with tears"
Love you too Tae hyung, Jennie whispers to herself

"Song is still playing in the background"

(Lyrics)

Tell me How is it feel, sitting up there?
Feeling so high, but too far away to hold me
You know I am the one who put you up there, Name in the sky, Does it ever get lonely?

( it's a very lovely song so go ahead and listen to it)
I added here to give you a background music feel
Hope you all have liked this chapter)