TWO

4 YEARS AGO

Tomorrow is the first day of our final year  and I am very excited .....
I guess Lisa must be excited too

I then messaged her

                        NEXT DAY

                        NEXT DAY

JENNIE

I was walking in the school corridor
and suddenly someone bumped into me.

????: What the hell? Can't you see...?

ME: Oh sorry I am so....so sorry, so silly of me

I sat down to pick up my books from the floor.

He sat down as well and helped me in collecting my books....

Thank you, "I said with a smile"

He only nodded....

By the way I am Jennie Kim, nice to meet you, "I extended my hand towards him but he just only stare at it" and you?"I asked"

Before I could speak any further, he quickly walked away from there without bothering about answering me.

hmm....... maybe he is new here, that's why being uncomfortable or shy to talk.

I shrugged and move into my class.

1st class was of mathematics and to God swear I hate mathematics, I am very bad at it and even got bad marks in my last test.

I was wishing to see Lisa soon enough.

I saw her before entering in the class.
I jumped in excitement and ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

You came back from your trip?"I asked"

Yes.... "She said with a smile"

We both then went together inside the class.

I started chatting with her
She told me about her trip
And I was wishing that my parents too would have took me somewhere, but they were busy with the work and so I spent all my holidays laying on my bed 😅

She told me about the boating incident and I laughed a lot....

Lisa is my all time favourite she is more like a big sister to me , I can't imagine my day without her.

And so luckily our families are friends to each other and so we having a very unique bond.

(Look ya all I know chapter is boring, and maybe the next few chapters will be boring too but I promise you all as the story takes place further they will get interesting so please don't leave reading the story in between)

Dont forget to vote and comment if not comment then only do vote