EIGHT

Jung-kook stared at her....... go home it's late, "he said again"

Oh man why the same thing again and again, I am out because tomorrow is no school so I wanna enjoy and none of my friend was free for me, "Lisa start talking but Jung-kook was not interested in listening"

Will you please stay quite for sometime, please? "Jung-kook pleaded and shook his head" He started opening his car door as suddenly his phone rang.

He picked the call

Wherever you are, come back right now, "Mr.Jeon said on the call"

But why? "Jung-kook asked"

You idiot son of mine, our enemies team is out there which is of course looking after you and if you don't want to die come home now, leave whatever you doing and come home now..... "Mr.Jeon shouted and cut down the call"

Jung-kook then saw that Lisa was still talking, God knows to whom? Maybe herself or a ghost or maybe she thinks that Jung-kook was listening to her"

Don't you have a home to go, "Jung-kook asked in a angry tone"

Of-of course I do, "Lisa said in a scary voice"

Then why you not going"Jung-kook asked"

Cause my car is..... my car got damaged, "Lisa replied back"

Ahhh..... Can't you have told me this before.... You... "Jung-kook said in a frustrating voice"

Tell me your address so I can leave you there, "jung-kook said"

No.... it's okay I will go by myself, "Lisa assured"

Can't you understand, it's not safe out there, now spill your address and sit in the car right now..... "Jung-kook ordered"

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT
The voice of firing started echoing in the streets.

Sit inside the car fast..... "Jung-kook ordered to Lisa"

Lisa in no time sat inside the car and Jung-kook started the car and drived it in a hurry, he crashed at few of the places and tried to go far away from there reach, he soon then was enough far from that and he stopped the car and took deep breaths.

What was that? And who were they?why we're they after us? "Lisa asked in a worry tone"

Stop.... Please..... I told you before too it's not safe, now stay quite the whole time you are with me, "Jung-kook pleaded and start his car engine again"

He then stopped the car in front of Lisa's house.

Lisa get down from the car .
Thank......as she tried to said, but he had already left. Lisa lift up his shoulders and went inside the house.

How's the chapter? Look please am new in this guys, am trying to improve the storyline just hope that you all will like it

Don't forget to vote and comment