FIVE

Oh god the news is everywhere, you both know that we can't go out as they all know our faces but you two boys can go because you are new to this and nobody have ever seen your faces

So now...... I want you both to work for me

What work?"Jung-kook asked but Tae-hyung was listening and stayed silent"

You soon will get to know, right now go school like normal students, go shopping, movies, and play sports just normal people do, and never let anyone know about who you are, never make anything your weakness.
But when I say that you will not leave without my permission then I really mean it. Is that understood?

Yes.... "Jung-kook replied"

Tae-hyung got from his seat, "I Am tired of your these shitty rules and regulations, you was, is and never ever can take place of my dad, so it's better that you stop behaving like one Mr. Jeon just stop it, " Tae-hyung yelled loudly" which in return got a slap on his face from his step-father

Tae-hyung placed his hand on his cheek and tears started flowing through his eyes.
I guess, you have got you answer now. Be careful from next time. "Mr.Jeon then left the room"

While Jung-kook looked at Tae-hyung and tried to reach for his shoulder to comfort him, but Tae-hyung left the room in anger.

(Mr.Jeon is Kim Tae-hyung step-father
Jeon Jung-kook is Mr. Jeon real son
Mrs. Kim Lili is real mother of Kim Tae-hyung)

(After Tae-hyung real father death, her mother got married to Mr. Jeon and they have a son Jeon Jung-kook Mrs. Kim lili is Jung kook step-mother)

(Am bad in keeping names so please ya all don't mind)

Tae-hyung went in his room and slammed the door with a loud thud.
Why you not here dad? Why you left me alone with my careless mother, there is no one on whom I can count on just please come back dad.......
"Tae-hyung cried for rest of the evening and then fell asleep".

(Look ya all am sorry I know it's must be a boring one but look I had already told you that am in new in this so please ya all....
Don't stop reading in between, I will surely make the further chapters interesting)

Don't forget to vote and comment