EIGHTEEN

Sunday 11:00 a. m.

LISA

I found myself in a new room, it was purple with golden texture and surely it wasn't mine.... I looked around and freaked out because I wasn't in my room......

Morning, "A voice came"

I rubbed my eyes to have a clear look, Jung kook, "I said"

Yes..., "he said while folding his arms on his chest"

Where I am? And How are you here?, "I asked"

He sat beside me and offer me some lemonade...., well you was at the dance club and I guess you got drunk or maybe someone on purpose made you drunk, "he said"

Look.... I was just not feeling well and so I went out, "I said"

He hummed and looked at me

What?, "I asked"

Admit it, you was angry with me because I didn't showed up and I was the one who asked you to hangout with me?, "he said so calmly"

I-I.... Yes okay I was and I still am angry on you, what else I suppose to do?, "I said"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, it's okay, it wasn't your fault but getting drunk was surely yours, "he said"

I know and I am sorry for that, but please don't tell this to Jennie, "I gave him a pleaded look"

He nodded.... Take shower and come downstairs for breakfast...., "he said"

But...., I don't have, "before I could finish my sentence he cut off me with his words)

Clothes are there.... You can wear them, he smiled and left the room

Sunday at 11:00 a. m.

Tae hyung

Ahh.... It was an amazing night, felt so good, I said while trailing down the kisses on Jennie's neck

Tae hyung, stop it now okay let me go, and you also have to go my dad can come any time so please....

Alright but first let's have a shower together, "I said"

No way okay now leave, "she said and went inside the bathroom"

I growled .....

JUNG KOOK

Ya... Okay I will don't worry... I was talking on the phone when Lisa came down in a yellow dress, I will call you back....
I cut down the phone and pulled out a seat for her, she chuckled

So what do you like to have, pancakes, beacon, waffles and some juice?, "I asked"

She saw me with wide eyes

I guess I will have all of them, "she said and I chuckled"

We then have breakfast while chatting...