Epilogue

"You always bite your lips when you're nervous."

His voice never ceased to relieve me.

"Brenn-" I mouthed, out of breath, as I rose with the least bit of elegancy from the bench.

We just stared at each other trying to make out if this was reality. When I felt his touch, I became certain that the man standing infront of me wasn't an illusion. I leaned my head into his palm and kissed it.

"Cupcake you came," he exclaimed in amazement.

Right now I needed his lips on mine, so that's what I did. I kissed the man I love.

"So my letter did help?" he asked as tears stained his perfect face.

"I had my mind made up as soon as I noticed how everything felt empty without you."

He glanced at the green suitcase at the side of the bench and whispered heavily in my ear.

"Em-"

I cut him short while exclaiming in between kisses, "did you really think that I was going to let you slip away after everything that we've been through?"

_____________

A/N: Here we are. The story has finally come to an end. If you have been following Brenn and Emily's adventure from the start, I thank you very much. Opinions are always welcomed. Feel free to share the story if you think of it worthy enough to be known. I have enjoyed this experience a lot. You haven't heard the last of me and that's for sure.