Twenty-six

"My new boss is such a prick

"My new boss is such a prick." Seth groaned as he straddled his boyfriend who was sitting comfortably on the bed. "He's even worse than you. Unbelievable!"

"Excuse you?" Leonardo glared.

Seth ignored him. "You smell divine, did you  take a shower without me?" He had his nose buried deep in the crook of Leonardo's neck.

"I don't mind showering twice." It came out as a throaty moan. Seth's tongue on his neck drove him insane.

"Really?"

"Seth." Leonardo breathed. His eyelids were now shut while his head was thrown back in a blissed out abandonment.

God he loved that mouth.

"Did you miss me?" Seth shifted to look deep into those dark eyes.

Leonardo roughly grabbed Seth by the hips, hauling him unimaginably closer than he already was. "You know I did, stop fishing." He said, letting their lips seek each other.

The kiss started as a gentle caress. Both taking their time to savor every aspect of it, basking in the sweet rhythm of soft biting, intertwining tongues and slow sucking. Then it became more desperate, feral and propelling both of them to the extremity of wild desire. 

Leonardo paused their kiss with a negligible nip on Seth's bottom lip. "I want you so bad right now."

"You know we can't." Seth murmured in between kisses. "At least not now, we have places to be."

"You're right. Once we start we might not be able to control ourselves and I don't want a quickie." Leonardo agreed. "But I'm definitely going to fuck you after our day out. Mentally prepare yourself for not being able to use your legs for days after I'm done with you because I won't be gentle."

"Shit. Leo, your mouth." Seth twitched inside his pants. He wondered how the man could turn him into a needy teenage boy just by his lewd words. Seth was not complaining though. He loved it.

"Go freshen up, Mia will be here anytime from now."

"Aye aye captain." Seth mocked a salute as he withdrew himself from Leonardo's lap and headed straight for the shower.

"Aw come on I was hoping you'd let me watch." Leonardo complained when Seth turned to the bathroom settings and made the whole shower glass opaque.

"Sorry but that's not happening."

"Killjoy."

Seth laughed telling his boyfriend to suck it up.