Twenty-eight

Aiden was examining a Swedish postage stamp, The 'Treskilling' Yellow, which is known to be the only one in existence

Aiden was examining a Swedish postage stamp, The 'Treskilling' Yellow, which is known to be the only one in existence. "This one should do." He said, dropping it in a small collection bag which was empty, apparently. 

"Why can't we just get Giovanni a wedding gift, like normal people." Brad complained for the umpteenth time.

The guys were busy hunting for native postage stamps all over town but now they were just hanging around in Leonardo's penthouse. Philatelic Giovanni would definitely cream his pants to that, stamp collection was his undying quirk which the other guys never fully understood but still embraced with open arms.

"Since when have we ever been normal people?" Leonardo stood from his study desk covered with medical journals and scowled. "But we really should consider getting a wedding gift though. This whole stamp collection is just some bullshit."

"Sure, a vibrating cockring could work." Carl, Aiden's husband offered with a mindless shrug making the other three burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. It was now his fourth time hanging out with the guys and it wasn't so bad after all—at least for now.

"Guys this is important." Brad fought an urge to face palm, he wondered why he was still friends with these idiots. "In case you missed the memo, Giovanni is getting married in a weeks time so we need to start acting serious about this."

"Which is a good reason to get him a vibrating cockring." Aiden backed his husband who then smirked mischievously. It was obviously an inside pun to them.

"But doesn't this bother you guys?" Leonardo started in all seriousness. "First it was Aiden in a hoax marriage but hey, look at him now. He's happy with Carl. Now Gio is getting married to Cassy. Our circle of friends is sadly getting smaller and smaller."

"No need to be emotional." Brad chimed in. "It is what it is, people find other people. Doesn't mean our friendship has to come to an end. Still on that note, I'm engaged."

Everyone gawked at Brad as if he had sprouted a pair of horns on his forehead.

Aiden laughed. "You must be kidding me." Judging by the unfaltering expression on Brad's face they all knew the blond wasn't pulling any of their legs. "Wait, he's actually serious?"

"Her name is Elsie and she's absolutely amazing." Brad pushed an effortless smile on his face. "I should've said something sooner."

For a moment there was silence until Leonardo cleared his throat. "Elsie the red head nurse who runs the reception?" At Brad's confirmatory nod they all turned to stare at Leonardo with pitiful eyes. "Why are you people staring at me like that?" The Italian looked genuinely confused.