Twenty-two

"In simpler words you're tapering the company's focus?" Marcelo Bravucci looked at his son Giovanni with notable surprise on his face

"Not exactly, papà," said Giovanni. "We need to keep diversity at all costs but I'm streamlining supply chains mainly to wine importing countries. Starting with the UK, Germany, China and of course the Netherlands. Aiden's husband is the best person we have to dampen hard grounds, especially in some parts of Asia."

"Sounds like you thought everything through." Marcelo nodded. "Keep me posted. I suppose the hospitality industry is working just fine for you and your spouse, son?" The older man turned to address Aiden.

"So far we don't have any compla—"

"Where the hell is Aiden?!" Leonardo was like a hurricane approaching.

"Tell me your brother is not headed this way." Marcelo looked at Giovanni and scratched his silvery beard. He knew how his other son could turn into a lethal nuclear weapon whenever he was pissed off and right now...

...It was late for all of them.

The study door burst open revealing a not so pleased Leonardo. Aiden immediately rose from his seat and the next thing he knew, he was being slammed into a wall.

"Why was I shown a footage of you having a chat with Seth and the next thing he's...gone?"

Aiden was naturally cocky, but right now his demeanor was starting to rub Leonardo in the wrong way.

"Are you going to talk or we're going to have to do this the hard way?"

Aiden let out a rage prompting chuckle. "I don't know whether I should be getting turned on or be extremely pissed off right now."

"You're forcing me to hurt you Aiden." Leonardo's grip painfully tightened. "Still want to act Mr. Tough Guy with me?"

"What is this Leonardo?" Marcelo pitched in only to be redirected by Giovanni who shook his head at him.

Marcelo sighed and left it at that. Boys will always be boys after all. Sometimes the testosterone needed to be unloaded and roughing each other up was the easiest way.

"I don't think you want to have this discussion here." Aiden stated casually. "But since you want to play rough..."

"Shut up." Leonardo snapped then to the other two he said. "Sorry to cut your meeting short but Aiden is now engaged in another one."

"Yeah, yeah we all figured." Marcelo stated leading himself out of the study and leaving the boys to themselves. "Just try not to murder each other in here. I hate the smell of blood."

"Will you two cut the crap!" Giovanni ordered as soon as his father had left the study but Leonardo didn't budge a muscle. "You need to let go of him, Leo. Now!"