Twenty-seven

"Is it too much?" There was a hint of anxiety in Leonardo's tone as he ran a hand through his hair

Seth blinked at the sight in front of him. It was flawless. He was awed with how Leonardo had quickly transformed the room into utopia while he was using the shower. He'd changed the whole bedding into an Egyptian palette which evoked deep feelings of passion. The lights were sexily dimmed, only a cluster of scented candles provided a soft ocher hue throughout the room.

The scenery artistically walked the line between seductive and soothing. The mood set was perfect. A combination of visual beauty with delicate flattering lighting and a good dose of entrancing fragrance. Seth felt his senses getting tickled.

"I love it." He bit his bottom lip and smiled. "You really out did yourself. I wasn't expecting all that."

"It's not too much?"

Seth shook his head smiling playfully at the expense of his boyfriend's nervousness. It was adorable in a way seeing Leonardo out of his element. "No, everything is perfect." He ended up reassuring him, directing his naked self on the satin sheets.

Leonardo hummed in approval, and prowled toward Seth when Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran softly filled the quiet room.

"I love this song." Leonardo gazed down at Seth who was staring back at him.

"It's a beautiful song," Seth muttered, partly dazed. "Poetic too."

Then Leonardo kissed him. Slowly. Delicately. He was too careful as if he was dealing with a fragile priceless antique piece. Seth could feel the difference, it was the gentlest kiss they had ever shared. It was filled with unspoken promises. Unrushed, borderline sensual and tender. He wasn't sure anymore on which kind of kissing he preferred, he also loved those inferno lust filled rough kisses that they mostly had but this was another whole new level. It was the epitome of pure nirvana.

Leonardo slowly worked his kisses down to Seth's abs, prominent v-line and making sure not to leave anywhere untouched. When Seth felt Leonardo's warm breath loitering between his legs he involuntary arched his hips up to him. Craving his touch like a morphine deprived addict.

Seth clutched the sheets tightly. "Leo." It was a sultry whisper which caused the Italian to lose half of his sanity.

"Beg for my cock baby." Leonardo's voice was like whiskey, a bit gravelly yet breathy.

There was something conspiratorial and intimate for Seth hearing his boyfriend asking him to beg for sex.

"No way," Seth chuckled breathlessly. "I'm not rubbing your inflated ego."