Fourteen

"I was wondering if we could erase the part I sort of assaulted you?"

Leonardo stared at Seth. "You thought I was a married man sleeping around behind my wife's back. Just how horrible do you think I am?"

Seth winced, he wasn't prepared to contemplate such a tremendous turn of events. "I jumped into conclusions, didn't I? If I had known about your brother..."

"I see how that might've caused a bit of confusion." Leonardo nodded in agreement. "But, I'd be committing a lie of omission if I don't tell you how hot it was, seeing you all riled up and feisty like that."

"Leo..." Seth's eyes widened at the man's blatant lack of filter. His twin brother was standing right there for goodness sake.

Leonardo started towards Seth, invading his personal space and tossing all the unsaid rules of leaving decent spacing between living bodies. Seth felt himself swallowing hard when Leonardo moved even closer. He was so close that he could feel his imperturbable warm breath hovering on his face.

"I want to kiss you." His thumb brushed on Seth's lips, reluctantly parting them.

We can't continue doing this. Seth wanted to say out loud but he couldn't. He stood there motionless as Leonardo guided his cold fingers behind his neck eliciting a riotous string of involuntary shivers inside of him. Leonardo slightly tilted Seth's head whilst keeping his dark gaze locked onto his. Seth couldn't snatch his own intent look away, at least not now when the man who drove him close to the brink of insanity looked as if he was about to devour him.

"I don't know..."

"You can tell me no, Seth."

Seth had plenty of time to say no. His lips trembled, he wanted to say something, anything but he failed miserably. Instead, his eyes fluttered shut betraying him, waiting for Leonardo to just go for it already and that he did.

Leonardo swore to himself he'd not rush through, he had Seth exactly where he wanted him to be. How could he ever think of rushing when Seth reminded him exactly what it is like to live? He completely savored him, unleashing the familiar taste of darkness, recklessness, intoxication and wildness as their kiss created a fragile electric field.

Still lost in the electrical reels of current which had scattered throughout his core, Seth refused to open his heavy eye lids. Leonardo pressed another barely touching kiss on his temple whispering, "I like how your lips feel on mine. So soft."

A shaky wheeze of breath left Seth's mouth "You do realize we have an audience?"

Leonardo didn't seem to care about that. Hell, he'd fuck him right now if Seth gave him the word. However, the compelling sexual tension was gradually tapered down by Giovanni who unnecessarily cleared his throat.