author's note/synopsis

This story is based on the events of the Dream SMP!  It starts just before Tommy and Wilbur and everyone else joined the SMP and will continue through the war for L'manburg and the events that follow.

The story is told as if the SMP is a real place and the characters are real people rather than them being people playing a video game.  Due to this I refer to it as a "kingdom" in the story rather than a SMP.

It's told from the point of view of a made up, female character named Venus.  Many of the major plot points of the story will be based on events that have occurred on the Dream SMP, and some of the plot points will be changed from what actually happened or will be things I've added and did not actually happen to make the story flow better.

Again, credit to everyone who worked on the script for the Dream SMP as that's what the story is based on.

Please be sure to comment, vote, and share!  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  I appreciate it!

******

Dream is Venus' best friend. She spends everyday with him, George, and Sapnap. Everything is great, her life is perfect, everyday is lived carefree....that is until Dream lets newcomers move into his kingdom.

When Venus starts to fall for the brown, curly haired boy that's just moved in...things start to get complicated. People change, friendships fade, and blood is spilled as war falls upon the kingdom.

Which side will Venus take, and can she get them to reach an agreement before it's too late?