eight.

Once we get to the community house we see that no one else is there yet. I turn off the regular lights and turn off the colorful lights that hang around the room. I plug in the disc player and put Cat in, it starts with its usual beat, but it's actually a very long mixtape of lots of songs that Dream made for me.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the cookies and chips, setting them out on one of the bigger tables in the main room.

"Do you need any help?" Niki asks. "Sure! Could you just come help me grab some things?" I reply. She follows me into the kitchen and I hand her two large bowls stacked together. I grab four two liters, two sprites and two fruit punches.

I show her where to set the bowls and I set the sodas and juice next to them, then I go grab the liquor from the kitchen. I go back out in the main room and set the bottles down on the table. I separate the bowls and fill both with one of each two liter.

I stir the liquids together with a ladle, then I take the vodka and pour three quarters of the handle into one of the punch bowls. "There, now we have punch, and we have plenty of alcohol for shots!" I say to her.

She laughs, "Oh boy, it's gonna be an interesting night," she replies, laughing. I take the nonalcoholic punch and set it on the left side of the snacks, leaving the other one on the right. "Now we just have to make sure Tommy and Tubbo stay out of this one," I say, pointing to the one on the right.

She giggles, "Yeah, good luck with that." I hear the door open and look over to see Dream, Sapnap, and George walking in together followed by Ponk, Alyssa, Bad, Callahan, and Sam. All the boys are wearing jeans of various colors, from light washed blue to black, and Alyssa is wearing a blue skirt and white tank top.

I introduce Niki to everyone and then everyone splits into their respective groups, some getting snacks and punch, some just standing and chatting for the time being. I see that Niki is talking to Alyssa and Callahan so I walk over to Dream, George, and Sapnap.

"Wow V, I didn't know that you could actually look like a girl," Sapnap says mockingly. I punch his arm, "shut up or I'll hit you in the face next time." He rubs his arm. "I think you look very nice Venus," George says, clearly kissing up.

"Thank you Gogy, so do you," I say, accepting the compliment. Sapnap rolls his eyes, "I need a drink," he says walking over to the punch bowl, George follows him.

I turn to Dream, "You also look nice," I say to him, smiling. He's wearing black jeans and a plain, dark green t-shirt. "Thank you, you look...I mean...wow," he says, looking me in the eye. I smile, it's nice to hear it from him.

Just then I hear the door open again and I look over to see Wilbur, Phil, Schlatt, Tommy, and everyone else walking in. I wave to Wilbur and walk over to him. I introduce everyone that hasn't met yet and then explain to everyone which punch is which, looking at Tommy while I do.

He smirks, I shake my head, "I've got my eye on you kid," I say to him, jokingly. I walk over and get myself a cup of punch, as I'm doing so, Wilbur walks over to get himself a cup as well. He's also wearing black jeans but his have rips in the knees, a white t-shirt with a gray and white striped button up on top, none of the buttons are fastened though.

He looks really good. "Well, you did it...this is quite the welcome party," he says to me, taking a sip of his punch. I smile and nod, "Yes I did, I'm really glad everyone showed up," I answer, looking around the room at everyone, some dancing, some just talking.

"Me too, it's good to finally meet everyone," he replies. He looks down at me, he's quite tall, I smile at him. "You are quite the little party planner...and may I add, you look absolutely stunning," he says.