five.

I sleep through the night without waking up even once...I was exhausted after all the excitement of the day. The next morning I wake up and look over at my clock to see that it's 9 a.m. A much more appropriate time to wake up rather than 6:30 a.m.

I walk down the hallway to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth, then walk back to my bedroom. I throw on a pair of comfortable shorts and a cropped tank top. I can't wait to tell Dream about my party idea...I love parties.

I love the atmosphere, everyone having a good time, letting loose, having fun with friends.

I run down the stairs and out of my house, jogging along the pathway towards Dream's house. It takes me about a minute to get there, it's only a few yards from my place. I walk up to his front door and knock loudly before letting myself in.

If they do it at my place I can do it at theirs.

I see that all the lights are off so he must still be sleeping. I walk up the staircase and knock on his bedroom door. No response. I knock again, louder. I hear shuffling inside, "Who is it?" he groans.

I swing the door open, "Good morning sunshine!" I say cheerily. He lifts his head up briefly to look at me before laying it back down, grabbing a pillow and holding it over his face.

I walk over to his windows and open the curtains, "C'mon sleepyhead time to get up...you're lucky I didn't come wake you up at 6:30 as payback for yesterday," I say.

"Go away..." he groans into the pillow.

I grab one of the extra pillows lying next to his bed and throw it at him. "Dream, I had the best idea last night!" I say, excited to pitch him my idea. He turns on his side so that he's facing away from me, "Tell me later, I'm tired," he mumbles.

I roll my eyes, "What time did you get home last night?" I ask. "Late, George took like an hour to pick a movie," he replies, still facing away form me. I giggle, "Sounds like Georgie all right."

"Yes, so please let me sleep," he says, pulling his blanket over his head. I shake my head, "Not happening," I say as I walk to the foot of the bed. I grab the blanket and yank it off of him.

"Venus what the hell?!" he shouts as he sits up, "it's freezing," he whines, crossing his arms over his body. The only thing he's wearing is boxer briefs. "Well put some clothes on then idiot," I say, throwing him the green sweatshirt that was hanging over the back of his chair.

"Don't lie, you like it," he smirks and winks at me. I roll my eyes and scoff, "You wish," I say, flipping him off. He pulls the sweatshirt over his head and stands up. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a pair of grey shorts and puts them on, they fall just above his knees.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" he asks me, I shake my head in response. He turns and walks out of his room without saying anything else, I follow him. "So can I tell you my idea now?" I ask as I follow him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Can I eat breakfast first?" he asks, looking back at me, slightly irritated. I look down at the ground, a little disheartened. "Um..yeah, sorry," I say as I sit down at one of the chairs next to the small table in the dining room which is connected to the kitchen.

He opens the refrigerator and pulls out a carton of eggs, placing it next to the stove. "Scrambled or sunny side?" he asks, "Scrambled, please," I answer.

I watch him as he cracks the eggs into the pan, slowly stirring them. AFter about five minutes he turns around and sets a plate of eggs in front of me. "Thank you," I say, smiling at him as I take a fork from his hand and start eating.

He sits across from me and starts eating his eggs as well. "Okay V, what did you want to tell me?" he asks as he continues to eat. I sit up straight as my excitement returns.