six.

"Hold on, I have to grab some things from the kitchen," I say to Tommy as I walk into the kitchen. I open a cabinet and pull out the bottle of Vodka I'd gotten the day before. Then I grab three bags of chips from the pantry, I'll probably make cookies too, but I can do that at the community house.

I carry everything over to Tommy and place them in the box he's holding. "Oh so it's that kind of party," he says, raising his eyebrows and smiling. I roll my eyes as I pick the music box back up.

"Why does everyone keep saying that, it's just a normal party. But no liquor for you...or Tubbo, you guys can have punch," I say, narrowing my eyes at him, trying not to smile. "Whatttttt, I was clearly talking about the cups, Venus," he says, laughing mischievously.

I roll my eyes again, "Mhm, I'm sure..." I say sarcastically, opening the front door and letting him out in front of me. I shut the door and start walking towards the community house.

"Okay let's drop this stuff off and then we'll go to Sapnap's house to get some things from him," I say, leading the way. "What stuff?" he asks. "More drinks," I reply.

After we drop the box and music player off at the community house we make our way to Sapnap's place. On the walk there I ask him some more about his group and how they all get along and he does the same.

Eventually, he asks me about Dream, "Well what about Dream?" "What about him?" I ask, he shrugs. "I dunno, he seems kinda...scary," he says, his tone serious.

I laugh, "Yeah I guess he can be a little intimidating when you first meet him, but once you get to know him he's a really good friend," I reassure him." He nods, "No one in our group is really intimidating," he says.

"What about Schlatt?" I ask. He looks over at me, clearly confused. "Schlatt is not in the least bit intimidating, he's just a dickhead," he says as if I've just made the most outlandish statement ever.

I laugh, "Alright, good to know."

Once we reach Sapnap's house I knock on the door and a few seconds later it opens. Sapnap looks at me for a second before greeting me, "What's good mamas," he says jokingly.

I roll my eyes, "Ew, Sapnap, shut the hell up," I say as I push past him. He turns and throws his hands up, "What?" he asks as I walk towards his kitchen. He follows after me, and Tommy does the same.

I open the cabinet under his sink and grab the bottle of tequila, "Thanks, we'll be going now," I say. "What the hell?" he asks, then he looks to Tommy who just shrugs. "I need it, it's for the party tonight.

"Party?" he asks, no longer irritated. "Yes, party, rager, absolute banger...ever heard of one?" I ask sarcastically. "Oh sick, I love parties," he says smiling.

"Yes, I know, so be at the community house at 8:30," I say. "Dope, I'll be there...do you guys need help setting stuff up?" he asks thoughtfully.

"No I think we got it, but can you go over to George's and see if he got my note, then the two of you can go spread the word to everyone else," I instruct him.

"Got it!" he exclaims as walks to the front door with me and Tommy. "Catch you guys later," he says as he starts jogging towards George's house.

Tommy and I go back to the community house where we start arranging tables and chairs so that everyone will have a place to sit when they need a break from partying.

We spend the next hour arranging cups, bowls, and plates for tonight, walking back and forth between storage closets.

I sit down in a chair, looking around the room and figuring out what more I have to do. I have cookies in the oven and plenty of chips for snacks.